By Ziff Davis, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at email@example.com
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
What's New in Version 1.0.89
Compatibility with iOS 8
Now that it's finally working again...
For a long siege, this outstanding magazine failed to operate on my iDevices, but now it's back and earns five enthusiastic stars. PC Magazine has graced our coffee tables all the way back to the eighties, when it was my secret of keeping those new-fangled microcomputers updated and running smoothly. Decades later I still can't wait to check out John C. Dvorak's column, and the writing and reviews both remain a standard.
iPad app good, iPhone app not so good
Reading PC Magazine on my iPad is a joy. Swiping from page to page works great. Clicking on an image (I.e "What We Love Most This Month") works flawlessly. Zooming in on text works great too. All this on the iPhone does not work or works sometimes. Pinch to zoom works only sometimes, close clicking on the images doesn't bring up the image. Not sure if these are bugs? Hope this gets fixed soon.
Poor integration with iPhone
As a longtime fan of PCMag in print form, I was happy to find the app. Unfortunately also too quick to subscribe. Paid for 6 months of digital issues, got access to only 2. Despite reaching out to Apple and PCMag, the subscription info disappeared after the first issue, then magically reappeared for the last one. Just in time to ask me to renew the subscription. The mag is good, but the app is not worth the hassle.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 1.0.89
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ziff Davis, Inc.
- © Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved. PC Magazine, 28 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016-7940
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC Magazine$1.99
- PC Magazine$19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine May 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine December 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine February 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine January 2013$3.99