By Ziff Davis, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at email@example.com
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
What's New in Version 2.0
- New and improved user interface
- New preview function
- Easy-to-read text mode in iPad and iPhone
Does Ziff Davis even care?
Tap..tap...tap...Is this thing on? Is anyone at Ziff Davis/PC Mag even reading these reviews? The current version of this app is AWFUL! Actually, it far worse than awful! App always prompts for an update each time I launch it (foolishly, I wonder/hope each time they have fixed the issues...or better yet, reverted back to the prior, FAR superior version). Sadly, not sure PC Mag/Ziff even care, because as yet appears there's been no response at all. Stunning and sad that this (previously) technology leading publication now holds the honor of one of the very worst apps on the iTunes App Store. Pathetic...that's the word I was looking for.
The new app does not work
So, replacing an app that worked with one that does not work must have been an executive decision, because, you know, it reduced expenses and made the bottom line look better.
But, wait until the next quarter when most of the subscribers have fled.
Why would they leave? Simple; this app just does not work as it is impossible to sign in and download paid for content.
So far, no help from PC Mag support either.
John Dvorak may have some appropriate pithy commentary.
Why would you have come out with a far more difficult to use, very low tech digital subscription iPad app?
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 18, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 35.8 MB
- Languages: English, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ziff Davis, Inc.
- © Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved. PC Magazine, 28 E. 28th St., New York, NY 10016-7940
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PC Magazine$1.99
- PC Magazine$19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine May 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2012$3.99
- PC Magazine December 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine April 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine February 2013$3.99
- PC Magazine January 2013$3.99