Print your Spreadsheets, Presentations, Word, Text, and PDF documents along with your images from your iOS device to ANY printer, from ANYWHERE!
gCloud Print is a revolutionary app that allows you to print documents and images directly from your iPad or iPhone to any printer via Google's CloudPrint technology. Unlike other printing solutions that require special compatible printers and only work over local networks, gCloud Print enables printing to ANY printer, from ANYWHERE! Print documents to your office on your way to work and have them waiting there when you arrive. Print that great picture you just took at the beach, right to your home printer. And with CloudPrint technology, you can print to printers that have been shared with you by your friends and family.
PLEASE NOTE: This app prints your documents via Google's Cloudprint Technology.
• Print Documents and Images from other apps on your device via the "Open In..." menu.
• Print web pages directly from Safari or from within the gCloudprint App
• Browse and print images from your Photo Library and Camera Roll (requires iOS 4 or later)
• Print Text (including HTML) that you type or paste from other Apps like Notes and Email
• Preview documents before you print them
• Print to FedEx Office Locations
Current Supported File Types
• Word Documents (DOC and DOCX)
• Presentations (PPT and PPTX)
• Spreadsheets (XLS and XLSX)
• PDF Documents
• Text Documents (TXT, CSV, RTF)
• JPEG Images
• PNG Images
• A Google Account
• Google Cloudprint Enabled and running on your Mac or PC (requires Chrome browser) or a CloudPrint ready printer.
• We take your privacy seriously. Your Google username/password is never seen by or stored in this app.
Changed Google Login
Ratings and Reviews
Wow - It works!
I've been looking for an app to be able to print from my IPod Touch. My printer (Brother) is not one of the AirPrint Printers so I thought I was out of luck. I downloaded this app and it works great! It was very easy to set up. I needed to download the Google Chrome Browser, set up an account and then follow the steps to add my printer for functionality. To print from a webpage you just type a "P" at the begining of the URL and it automatically links to the app. When you open a .doc file you just choose Open In.. and the gCloud Print app shows right up. To print a photo you open the app first then choose Print a Photo. It's awesome!
Keep the file types coming!
This app does what it says it does. It's very easy to print compared to other apps where you have to install software on your home computer. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I'd like to be able to print .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx., .txt, .rtf files. Note: to those who complain about the documents sitting in the Cloud Print queue but not printing, that's a Cloud Print issue and not the fault of this app. (I've had to deal with this myself). Keep up the good work!
Don29. This is a keeper, one you will use often
I was about to purchase a print app for $6.99, but thought I would give this app a try first. It is excellent, easy to understand and use. Moreover, there are clear and readily available help instructions.
Sounds as if I work for them. I don't. I just believe that when one finds a good app at a fair price let others know about it. We have all been screwed so many times.
- Timothy Alosi
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 - 2016 by Timothy Alosi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.