By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.2017.42104
Thank you for using Google Drive. This version fixes bugs and makes improvements to the app's performance so that you can access and share files quickly while on the go.
I use drive everyday to listen to audio book files. It works like a charm and I've never had any issues. As of today's update my app randomly closes while I'm using it. This has never happened before today. It has happened 6-7 times since the update. It's very frustrating because I have to try and find my place in the book again. Please fix this bug. I give google drive 5 stars but this update 0 stars. I am extremely unhappy.
One of the most important apps I use. I like how they have those widget things so I can easily save PDFs, photos, and other docs straight to my g-drive, even able to specify folders/sub folders.
I would love to see:
>SEARCH text within PDF files
>I would like a view only option with opening word docs often times I'll accidently edit stuff in Google docs
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 4.2017.42104
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 100 GB$1.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99
- 100 GB$19.99
- 1 TB$9.99
- 1 TB$99.99
- 2 TB$19.99
- 10 TB$99.99