Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Superb for all Devices
I'm a photographer who uses both Mac and PC, including an iPhone and iPad. Using Google Drive I am able to share my photographs with all devices without taking up space with every picture separately on them each.
Also what is great is the way you are able to organize using folders, including subfolders. I am now able to use this way of organization to create folders for completed, edited photos and also ones that have yet to be complete. This gives me the ability to download them on all devices and chose how and what program to edit them with.
Fantastically diverse and dependable.
Google Drive is awesome -
My son introduced me to Google Drive in 2010 and I never looked back. I store hardly anything on my Mac. I love that I can bring any file I need while away from home on my iPhone google drive app, proceed to read it, forward, or print so swiftly. Sweet.
I introduced my BF to it 3 yrs ago, he now runs his plumbing business with 14 techs, 7 trucks from the app.
The only complaint I have: search on a resident drive on a window 7 laptop is hellish. My BF wouldn't give up his old laptop, when something goes awry and he cannot locate a file in his Google drive , I'm called to the rescue and I'm reminded over and again why I left the Windows world for an iOS.
Great Interface, Pretty Design, Very Functional
I am enjoying my 10 TB of free space, thank you FAU! I have been regularly using GDrive for about two weeks moving everything over from my other cloud drives i.e, consolidating into one. A few improvements would have ability to upload several FOLDERS at once. I love how it integrates with my iPhone scanner app and my other cloud drives. Would like ability to upload Folders and if not, multiple files from within app. Oh, and, once a file is moved, auto selecting the next file might be a nice feature. Otherwise, so far so wonderful. Thanks for making my life more complete and secure. 👍🏾👍🏾👊🏿👊🏿
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99