Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lumicon is a tactical word game for iOS, in which players must battle time to form words, trigger combos, gain powerups and score points.
• A frantic word puzzler that challenges you to form words from an accelerating stream of letters. Place words strategically to survive for as long as you can.
• Pop words for points. Pop word combos to score multipliers and powerups.
• A progressive difficulty system that pushes you to the limit. Treacherous Freeze Tiles that aim to sabotage you when you least expect it.
• 7 strategic and game changing powerups.
• Full Game Center integration lets you battle for the top spot across three difficulty-based leaderboards.
• Twitter integration lets you bag a massively high score, then brag to everyone about it.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixed issues with our word list that occasionally caused incorrect words to appear.
• Added 500 new words to our dictionary.
• Fixed issues relating to sound effects after phone calls.
Interesting and challenging game, but crashes upon backgrounding or phone sleep. Once I start, I can't stop and keep my score unless I lose willingly. Lost a top ten scoring game (60k) due to crash when I had to pause. Needs refinement: more reliable power-ups, better use of color, improved dictionary (words like Druid not included, yet some strange non-scrabble words succeed.)
Freezes or crashes on startup
This looks like a good game. I only got to play once in between a lot of frozen opening screens or crashes on startup.
I didn't see any option to play against friends or random players which is the feature that makes other word games more enticing.
It's fun but the app itself needs fixing
Why does this game insist on disabling sound from other apps, like iTunes or podcasts? I like to play word games while listening to things other than the built-in music and sound effects.