Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lumicon is a tactical word game for iOS, in which players must battle time to form words, trigger combos, gain powerups and score points.
• A frantic word puzzler that challenges you to form words from an accelerating stream of letters. Place words strategically to survive for as long as you can.
• Pop words for points. Pop word combos to score multipliers and powerups.
• A progressive difficulty system that pushes you to the limit. Treacherous Freeze Tiles that aim to sabotage you when you least expect it.
• 7 strategic and game changing powerups.
• Full Game Center integration lets you battle for the top spot across three difficulty-based leaderboards.
• Twitter integration lets you bag a massively high score, then brag to everyone about it.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixed issues with our word list that occasionally caused incorrect words to appear.
• Added 500 new words to our dictionary.
• Fixed issues relating to sound effects after phone calls.
Interesting and challenging game, but crashes upon backgrounding or phone sleep. Once I start, I can't stop and keep my score unless I lose willingly. Lost a top ten scoring game (60k) due to crash when I had to pause. Needs refinement: more reliable power-ups, better use of color, improved dictionary (words like Druid not included, yet some strange non-scrabble words succeed.)
Freezes or crashes on startup
This looks like a good game. I only got to play once in between a lot of frozen opening screens or crashes on startup.
I didn't see any option to play against friends or random players which is the feature that makes other word games more enticing.
Great little speed word game
Not sure how I missed this game the first time around but now that it's on sale I took a look. Fun stuff. Needs to be updated for larger phone screen (and maybe universal?) but it's a challenge. Check it out.