Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hatchet provides a mobile search interface and push notification service for the Loggly cloud logging service. You can run simple ad hoc queries against your Loggly logs directly from your phone, and save commonly used searches. Saved searches can be configured to send you push notifications via the Hatchet cloud service when new results appear - great as a simple monitoring solution for your cloud apps!
You must have already registered with Loggly to use Hatchet. Loggly has free plans and you can signup at http://loggly.com
From Loggly... “Loggly provides a cloud based application intelligence solution for app developers. Loggly indexes application log data which can be used to troubleshoot, monitor and analyze customer usage.”
What's New in Version 1.4
• Now displays fullscreen on the iPhone 5
• Pull-to-refresh on inputs & search results
• Ability to run & save simple ad hoc searches against Loggly
• Configure notifications on local saved searches, rather than Loggly saved searches - this allows notifications on more than 5 searches
• Improved reliability of the notification service
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 12, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lateral WA Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Lateral Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.