By Zozi Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop worrying and just subscribe to all the RSS feeds you like.
Slow Feeds singles out your low-volume RSS subscriptions, so you don't have to.
Don't miss posts
- Low volume feeds won't be drowned out by the river of news.
- You will see your leisurely blogging friends monthly post in Slow Feeds.
Don't worry about subscriptions
- You won't have to worry about subscribing. If it's too much, it won't clog up Slow Feeds.
- To let you go even further into the not-worrying-about-subscriptions zone, Slow Feeds ignores all folders and tags completely. Seriously.
- Syncs with BazQux Reader, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly and NewsBlur
- Syncs with custom hosts running a feed service compatible with the Feedbin, NewsBlur or Google Reader API
- Subscribe to RSS feeds from anywhere with the Slow Feeds iOS extension
- Background Fetch
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
If you upgrade to the full version (via one-time In-App-Purchase), Slow Feeds will give you even more ways to experience your feed subscriptions:
- High Volume feeds
- Starred items
- Hot Links: Analyze posts to find commonly linked webpages
- Images: Show all article images as one combined gallery
- You can add and remove subscriptions
- You can manually overrule the Slow Feeds/High Volume categorization per feed
- x-callback-url compatible service to subscribe to feeds or websites
- You can have multiple RSS reader accounts
If you already bought the upgrade, or the full version before it was free, but don't have the features, go to "Upgrade" in the app's Settings and try "Restore Purchases".
What's New in Version 4.3
- Added support for custom sync services using Feedbin, Newsblur or Google Reader-compatible APIs
- Removed dynamic row heights in favor of smooth list scrolling and updating
- Added the option to include the article title for URL sharing/actions
If you like Slow Feeds, please take a moment to rate it on the App Store :-)
- Fixed style interferences between Slow Feeds and extensions, as well as between the Slow Feeds extension and its host apps.
- Removed settings for "open in" browsers. If you have them installed, they appear as an action.
- Removed custom Opera Mini activity. Opera Mini comes with its own extension now.
- New RSS icon for feed management and other small design changes
- Tweaked feed frequency analysis
Great for what it is
Really useful if you have a ton of feeds.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stefan Pauwels
- © 2012-2015 Stefan Pauwels
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Slow Feeds 4 Full Version$2.99