AnnotDoc Lite, viewing MS Office doc and PDF with annotations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnnotDoc is the ONLY iPad app that supports annotation on MS Word and MS PowerPoint! In addition, it supports annotation on PDF as well. Reached Top 1 in some App Stores!
*****AnnotDoc is a handy little application that provides big results. This is a must have app***** Rick Rockwell, AppPicker
AnnotDocLite is a free viewer to view MS Office documents generated by the paid version AnnotDoc. It provides the same annotation functions as AnnotDoc, except that document can't be saved or exported. Instead of saving or exporting a document, user can test all the annotation features listed below, and then take screenshot of pages with interest.
* Support annotation on MS Word 2003, MS Word 2007 (2010), MS PowerPoint 2003, MS PowerPoint 2007 (2010), and PDF.
* Highlight document with different colors and different degrees of translucence;
* Watermark for PDF;
* Hand writing notes, in English, Chinese, or Japanese;
* Signature on PDF;
* Auto-align for hand writing equations. Now you don’t need to use the MS Equation any more for your math assignments.
* Build-in wavy line and dotted line for diagram drawing. Specially designed for Feynman diagram drawings.
* Show/hide annotations.
* Type on documents using 19 different fonts, include English, Chinese, and Japanese.
* Inserting icons. Select from 64 build-in icons.
* Email documents.
* Sync with iTunes.
* Dropbox integration using latest SDK.
* Open-in support for MS Word, MS PPT and PDF documents.
What's New in Version 3.0
* Redesigned completely the GUI to enhance user experience.
* Box.net integration. Sync files from your Box.net account;
* HD display of PDF files;
* Support (two finger) swipe to change pages;
* Insert multiple line text box as annotation;
* Allow user to change the size of an icon stamp.
* Create new PDF document;
* New built-in help;
* Fixed crashes when converting large PPT documents to PDFs;
* Fixed memory leak.