MLB.com At the Ballpark
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At The Ballpark is your favorite mobile companion when visiting your favorite Major League Baseball ballparks. This official MLB ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content. Select MLB ballparks also offer mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrade components.
**** NEW IN 2013 ****
• Re-architected My Journal section
• Manually enter all of your ballpark visits dating back to 2005
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Updated tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks*
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Re-designed user interface
**** At The Ballpark features ****
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks**
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
* Seat and experience upgrade currently is accessible at the following MLB ballparks: Turner Field (Atlanta), Target Field (Minneapolis) and O.co Coliseum (Oakland). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
** Food and beverage mobile ordering currently is accessible at the following MLB ballparks: Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Chase Field (Phoenix), CitiField (New York) and Marlins Park (Miami). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
© 2013 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• My Tickets added for select clubs*, allows in-app storage of online single game tickets purchased. Mobile tickets then may be used for day-of-game access to those select ballparks
• Expanded My Journal features to include filters
• General Maintenance improvements
* Currently, the following Clubs have My Tickets access: Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Kansas City Royals, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates and San Francisco Giants. Additional Clubs will be included when they become available.
MLB Needs to Improve Cell/Wireless at Parks
It wasn't till I reached PNC park for opening day between Phillies an Bucs that I discovered that MLB had taken At the Park function out of At Bat this year. Needless to say, I was unable to get enough bandwidth at the park to download the app. But what is really frustrating is that of the six games/six different parks I attended last year I was only able to check in at one because I couldn't get checked in do to lack of bandwidth at the parks. If MLB is going to offer special rewards for check ins they need to ensure adequate coverage at the parks. I've been to games at CBP (Philly), Arlington, San francisco, Pittsburg, Citi Field, Yankee Stadium, Fenway, Baltimore, and Arizona. I've only ever gotten enough coverage to connect at two. Please help MLB! It's almost funny watching people walking into each other in the concourse as they fiddle with their iPhones trying to connect.
Love this app!
Great for keeping track of games and love that you can see highlights and condensed game on video / if you can connect at the stadium you can even see a replay a few minutes later. Looking forward to checking in at my last 2 stadiums next year!
If you go to baseball games, this is a must have!!!!
I really enjoy this app. If you go to a lot of games or you're visiting a new park this is a must have. Fun app to see the games you've been to in the past. Shows you finals score and highlights!!!! Would recommend!!!!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 15, 2013
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2013 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.