Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MLB.com Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any Major League Baseball ballpark. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with My Journal, tickets, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** NEW IN 2016 ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view & seat map (select clubs)
• Redesigned ticket purchase flow with Apply Pay support (select clubs)
• Message Inbox - view club promotions/offers, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
**** Ballpark features (iPhone) ****
• Check-in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
** Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Minute Maid Park (Houston). Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Phoenix), Marlins Park (Miami). Turner Field (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
• Support for 2016 All-Star Week ballpark event tickets to be hosted at Petco Park in San Diego
• The seat description is now available in the ticket purchase flow
• General improvements
Unhappy with functionality and crashes
I was "forced" to use this app with my season tickets this year and have found it extremely difficult to perform the tasks - like ticket management - on the mobile app that I am used to being able to do. The linking of accounts is not intuitive and requires several steps and my rewards program which is linked, seems to crash the app each time I launch it. It is very frustrating. I have resorted to using the desktop version of the team's software instead.
The app used to support Apple Wallet but now, at least at Citi Field, it no longer does. Also, though the Mets FAQ says that it will save tickets even with connectivity lost, when I test this by putting my phone in airplane mode, it doesn't work. Now I feel like I need to print a ticket to be safe... What's the point?! Also, pls change the app so that it offers the ability to only use location while in the app. I don't want to have it constantly drain my battery or abuse my privacy getting my location all the time!
Needs Apple Watch support
Love the app. Enjoy going back during the offseason and reliving the fun of the summer. The only thing I would love to see is Apple Watch support for check in & spring training ballparks added to the teams and a way to link the minor leagues to it also.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.