MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2016 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
“I grew up dreaming of playing in the major leagues and being featured as the cover player for Topps BUNT is incredible." - Carlos Correa, Houston Astros shortstop.
Rising star Carlos Correa, the reigning American League Rookie of the Year, is ready for a new season of action with his favorite digital trading card app! After breaking into the big leagues early in 2015, Correa quickly rose to stardom, helping take the Houston Astros to the top of the AL West and recently signed an exclusive memorabilia deal with Topps, including being the official spokesman of Topps® BUNT® 2016!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card game is back for the 2016 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with hundreds exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2016 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
NEW FEATURES ON DECK FOR 2016 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the new LEVEL scoring system.
• Swing into action with new streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by 2015 American League Rookie of the Year Carlos Correa!
• New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• New STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New PROSPECT CARDS that score beyond the 2016 season.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2016 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
- Follow the Producer of BUNT @TOPPSMIKE on Twitter
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Carlos Correa introduces BUNT® 2016.
- New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for higher boosted variants of the same player!
- New tiered LEVELS where fans are awarded EXPERIENCE POINTS which unlock special packs, exchanges and more!
- Increased DAILY COIN REWARD for all fans to 10,000 coins!
- New STORE DESIGNS including variety of special pack offers!
- New BOXES released monthly featuring hundreds of brand-new cards!
- New MLB 2016 CONTESTS in which fans can compete against others around the world !
Don't understand what topps wants bunt to be
So there is a new version for 2016 - evolution in reverse. Collecting and trading has taken another step back in favor of the contest play. And the contest play is ridiculous and on the level of playing darts standing right next to the dart board. Topps has introduced "equipment cards" and tickets to be used to get other cards. This is not a card collecting and trading app any longer. Topps wants the game to be center stage but there game itself is just so stupid it's laughable.
Get this - you collect cards of players that score points depending on how that player plays during his game that day. However this is not a skill game where you need to anticipate how well you think a player will score and play the guys you feel give you the best chance to score the most points. Nope, you out the player in your lineup AFTER he does something. So it's literally whoever can watch the most baseball and not have their app crash (the technical application is terrible ) will win. It's is so tedious and so boring.
This app should be avoided. Baseball cards should be fun - this is a horrible waste of time and money. The trades take 10 minutes to load. The releases of new cards are usually flawed and are always expensive. They provide free coins for reviews so take any good reviews with a grain of salt. Topps should be ashamed of themselves by this product. Not buying any of their products because of their poor service on this app.
Decent App but VERY ADDICTING, BE CAREFUL
To lay down the basics, this app is pretty decent despite occasional bugs and crashes it tends to run pretty smoothly and it isn't too hard to get into the groove of it. New features this year such as card exchange add a new sort of depth to the game and makes trading more interesting.
Now the important part, BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU GET THIS APP. One thing you will realize is that while you do get 10k coins a day that you can use to open packs or enter contests, there is (of course) an option to use money to buy more coins. THINK THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU BUY. You could be ordering just a $10 coin bundle and the next thing you know you've bought five of them over the course of an hour. It's almost impossible NOT to spend money on this app though if you wish to have the newest inserts or better cards to use in contests. However, if you're at all like me you will quickly lose control and start spending far too much money. Sure TOPPS rewards you with spending money by giving you VIP status for a month based on the amount of money you have spent, but it feels less like a reward and more of a "hey you spent so much money this month that we wanted to give you something to commemorate it".
Good app: yes.
Do you need to spend money: not really.
Will you spend money: most likely.
Great App and Fantatic Supprt
Need to make it clear, the Support at Topps is Excelent. They are always friendly and quick to respond.
Update: I had an issue with one Pack I purchased and Topps wonderful Support personnel were great at working with me. I got my pack and back into action.
This app is a blast. Don't forget to do trades. I have found this is one of the best features of this app. Great people to trade with. NOTE: Keep an eye on the Score on the back of the cards when making trades. Don't let someone take one of yours worth 3,000 points and offers you one only worth a few hundred points. Most traders are fantastic. Cool part is Topps lets you block bad traders.
Topps is constantly providing new items to look for and keeps the app fresh on a daily basis.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2016, The Topps Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 9th Inning Deal!!$9.99
- Three Purple Cards!$9.99
- Grandstand Deal!!$99.99
- Captain's Deal!!$24.99
- All-Star Deal!!$4.99
- Home Run Deal!!$9.99
- Triple Play Deal!!$0.99
- Lead-Off Deal!!$0.99
- Ace Deal!!$0.99
- 5th Inning Deal!!$14.99