The Best FREE TEXTING App on the Store with FREE CALLING and FREE PHONE NUMBERS
NEW - GET MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS
• FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US, Canada and 40 countries in the World
• FREE Calling with Voice and Video, INCLUDING CALLS TO ANY NUMBER IN THE US*
• Send pictures, voice and video messages to your friends
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real phone
• Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
No Catch, No Hidden cost !
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries in the World for FREE. With this new version, you can now also Call any number in the US and Canada for free too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them (including Video Calls) ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting, calling and video calling ! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send as many Texts as you want (real SMS) to any number in the US, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE
- Call any number in the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Enjoy Free Video Calls to other textme users
- Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages from iPhone/iTouch/iPad to iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Enjoy a wide sample of 367 free Smileys and Emojis to choose from
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US/CA phone numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to Earn free minutes within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see TextMe Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
Notifications can display pictures and stickers - option is available in Me->Privacy->Picture Notification
Improve layout on iPhone X
And this update also fixes bugs and improves the performance of the app
Ratings and Reviews
I needed a second # so that when I was off the clock I could simply stop all the late and early AM calls from drivers needing dispatch throughout the night on nights I wasn’t on the clock. This gives me that. I simply turn off push notifications when I get off the clock and Boom... I’m not burdened by random semi drivers that hardly speak the same English I do calling at 3am and getting mad when I tell them to call the office main line because I’m off duty. It’d blow your mind if you knew how many drivers expect me to get out of bed and find them s load OFF the clock just to “do them a solid”... smh. Anyway his app is perfect if u need a work line u can disconnect yourself from after the work day. AND It texts, pic messages, and videos all to the same # as what they call. Sooo handy for BOL’s and invoices. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
I can’t even talk about about, how good this app is because I can text my mom dad and even siblings across the country and it always sends perfectly! But I do have a question how do you FaceTime someone when you call them?? I’m confused! I even used to call and text when she was in our hometown and I didn’t have internet but it still sent to her perfectly! Usually on the normal Messages app when you don’t have Internet it takes about 10 minutes for me but I understand it takes like five seconds even when you don’t have internet. It’s very good apps for teenagers if you don’t want your kids talking calling someone that they don’t know.
Thanks for your review, Dianna! You can check out this page of our FAQ for the answer to your question about video calling: https://textme.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001569208-How-do-I-video-call-
Have a great day!
Still the Best
Phone number that I can call and text my friends with, on their phones or other apps. Interface is clean and app runs fast, with only a few crashes in certain circumstances (opening and backing out of creating and linking contacts, sometimes when earning credits). Phone calls can be a bit choppy but as the wifi is suspect, that could also very well be the culprit; no issues with texts. Voicemail with a custom recording is also a big plus! Also, friendly and knowledgeable staff to help with any issues you run into with the app. Full stars!
- TextMe, Inc.
- 124.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2018 TextMe, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 TextMe Credits $2.99
- 40 TextMe Credits $1.99
- Unlimited calls $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.