By UI Forge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Screenshot Journal is the ideal tool for archiving, organizing, and inspecting iOS screenshots.
• Archive: Screenshots are copied to Screenshot Journal.
• Organize: Tags let you organize your screenshots in any way you want.
• Inspect: Pixel perfect zooming lets you inspect screenshots at up to 3200% without blurring.
"Screenshot Journal is an app that celebrates and respects UI design." - Neven Mrgan
“Overall, this app looks great and will be very useful for people dealing with a lot of screenshots or UI designers and developers who have tons of screenshots in their camera rolls.” - Beautiful Pixels
“Great idea.” - Daring Fireball
* Send screenshots to Screenshot Journal from other apps.
* URL scheme for opening Screenshot Journal directly to specific tags screenshotjournal://tagname
* Swipe between screenshots.
* Tap and hold to copy screenshot.
* Scans for and automatically imports only your screenshots.
* Favorite screenshots that you want to reference over and over again.
* View your screenshot collection grouped by month.
* Overlay a Grid that helps define pixels, and measure elements.
* Send your screenshots over Twitter, email, and clipboard.
* Send screenshots to other apps, which include Dropbox and Evernote, via "Open With...".
* Manual import for any image available on the device.
Follow us on Twitter: @screenshotsapp
What's New in Version 3.2
• Remove screenshots from camera roll!
An Amazing Utility
Screenshot is indespensible to me, particularly now that I am able to store screenshots away from pictures and then remove screenshots entirely from the photo album.
The Dev thought of a lot of neat features that keeps this app at the top of my list of applications that do not get removed from the phone. If you find yourself trapping screen information for later use, get this application. It will not let you down!
We have airline pilot manuals that contain thousands of pages but I need to be able to look up some things in a few seconds. This app is really practical to make a few screenshots of pages and assigning tags to them. I am also very happy that there is a syncing ability via dropbox. In other words: a real timesaver!
Two more features I would like to see are the ability to add folders and the ability to synchronize with Evernote. thanks in advance!
An essential design tool. Perfected.
A while ago, when I first downloaded this app it seemed like a cool concept, but kind of missed the mark. I just started using again though and it seems flawless now. Definitely one of my many essential design tools. I love it. Good job!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: UIForge LLC
- © UI Forge LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases