By UI Forge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Screenshot Journal is the ideal tool for archiving, organizing, and inspecting iOS screenshots.
• Archive: Screenshots are copied to Screenshot Journal.
• Organize: Tags let you organize your screenshots in any way you want.
• Inspect: Pixel perfect zooming lets you inspect screenshots at up to 3200% without blurring.
"Screenshot Journal is an app that celebrates and respects UI design." - Neven Mrgan
“Overall, this app looks great and will be very useful for people dealing with a lot of screenshots or UI designers and developers who have tons of screenshots in their camera rolls.” - Beautiful Pixels
“Great idea.” - Daring Fireball
* Send screenshots to Screenshot Journal from other apps.
* URL scheme for opening Screenshot Journal directly to specific tags screenshotjournal://tagname
* Swipe between screenshots.
* Tap and hold to copy screenshot.
* Scans for and automatically imports only your screenshots.
* Favorite screenshots that you want to reference over and over again.
* View your screenshot collection grouped by month.
* Overlay a Grid that helps define pixels, and measure elements.
* Send your screenshots over Twitter, email, and clipboard.
* Send screenshots to other apps, which include Dropbox and Evernote, via "Open With...".
* Manual import for any image available on the device.
Follow us on Twitter: @screenshotsapp
What's New in Version 3.5
• Peak and Pop! Access your most recent screenshot right from the home screen!
• Layout Fixes. Looks better on iPad Pro!
• Performance Improvements! Screenshot Journal should load much faster.
Better than working on a Mac
If you take screenshots on iOS for any reason, Screenshot Journal is your new best friend. This is such a better way to collect and organize screenshots for any reason you might have.
You can actually organize your screenshots and clean them out of Photos so your *photo* library can focus on your memories, friends, and family. Get it.
A must if you screen shot a lot
The absolute best way to clear your camera roll of all those screen shots you've collected. The option to organize them all makes this app invaluable.
Screenshot Journal is the best
Still completely necessary to my workflows, thank you so much for this app
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: UIForge LLC
- © UI Forge LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases