By UI Forge LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Screenshot Journal is the ideal tool for archiving, organizing, and inspecting iOS screenshots.
• Archive: Screenshots are copied to Screenshot Journal.
• Organize: Tags let you organize your screenshots in any way you want.
• Inspect: Pixel perfect zooming lets you inspect screenshots at up to 3200% without blurring.
"Screenshot Journal is an app that celebrates and respects UI design." - Neven Mrgan
“Overall, this app looks great and will be very useful for people dealing with a lot of screenshots or UI designers and developers who have tons of screenshots in their camera rolls.” - Beautiful Pixels
“Great idea.” - Daring Fireball
* Send screenshots to Screenshot Journal from other apps.
* URL scheme for opening Screenshot Journal directly to specific tags screenshotjournal://tagname
* Swipe between screenshots.
* Tap and hold to copy screenshot.
* Scans for and automatically imports only your screenshots.
* Favorite screenshots that you want to reference over and over again.
* View your screenshot collection grouped by month.
* Overlay a Grid that helps define pixels, and measure elements.
* Send your screenshots over Twitter, email, and clipboard.
* Send screenshots to other apps, which include Dropbox and Evernote, via "Open With...".
* Manual import for any image available on the device.
Follow us on Twitter: @screenshotsapp
What's New in Version 2.11
Now shows screenshot date.
I just bought this app and It works SO beautifully, but I just noticed that it is missing two ESSENTIALS—Dropbox support & batch tagging—which WOULD make this app easily the BEST in its class! Great start, guys, PLEASE add these features though so I can use the App! I'm an Interactive Designer and need to access this library I'm creating on my desktop as well, so I can make presentations. Thank you and Keep up the great work!!
I LOVE this app! As an art teacher with no classroom Internet, I've been using this app to get screenshots of artwork/examples. Being able to access those images offline has been the best teaching tool ever! :-) Also, the ability to tag images has made cross referencing a breeze!
So challs! Going through screenshots in my camera roll used to be such a drag!!! Now I just launch the app and BOOM they're all easy to find in one handy location. And wow you can zoom the images really far and they don't get blurry!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 07, 2013
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: UIForge LLC
- © UI Forge LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases