Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Backboard is a minimalistic client for Dribbble* - the premier site for designers and developers to showcase their work and get inspiration on the go. Explore the best of what dribbble has to offer with the swipe of a finger. All the features you need with none of the clutter.
*does not need a dribbble account to use.
- Easy to use gesture based interface
- Customizable UI with 5 color schemes
- Full access to Players profiles with Stats and Shots
- View the current Popular, Debuts and recent Shots
- Share your favorite Shots with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr or via Email
- Save Shots to the camera roll or via Pocket
- Add your Dribbble account to have access to your Profile
- Quick access to the latest Shots by the people you Follow and the Shots you like
- Open links in 3rd party browsers, including: Opera, iCab and Mercury Pro
- Built in Twitter client for easy interaction with Players
- Support for Prospects, Spectators and Scouts
- Backup via iCloud
- Swipe right to go back or access the Menu
- 2 finger swipe right almost anywhere to access the Menu
- Tap on Shots to see their details
- Tap on Avatars to go to the Players Profile
- Rotate to view Shots fullscreen.
- Swipe left and right on the Navbar while in the browser to go back/forward
Support for iPad, Bookmarking, Landscape Gallery, Tags, Search, and Multiple Accounts coming soon...
Backboard requires iOS 5.0 or newer
Unfortunately we cannot include Commenting, Following & Liking in-app at the moment but once Dribbble opens up their API it will be added straight away. Also please do not contact the developer looking for an invite to dribbble.
Dribbble is copyright © 2009-2014 Dribbble LLC. All artwork is copyright their respective owners.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Rebounds now supported
- Speed improvements
- Improved image caching
- Alternative UI (Experimental)
- Bug fixes and tweaks
- Support for saving to Pocket
- Can now open links via iCab Mobile & Mercury Pro
If you like Backboard please give us a review <3
You can still move back/forward in the web browser by swiping left/right on the bar at the top, double tapping the bar stops and refreshes loading. Sorry for not mentioning this in the last update :(
Everything is amazing, the only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the lack of iPhone 5 support.
Best Dribbble Client
Highly recommend. I have multiple dribbble clients and this is the only one I use!
I thought the point of an app was to at least have the basic functions the dribbble site has... You cannot like, follow, or comment. Visit the site instead and save your dollar.