By Andreas von Lepel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+++ #1 game in 36 countries +++
+++ Winner of the "Indie Prize Europe 2013"-Award (Casual Games Association) +++
GAME OF THE WEEK! - »… is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning … worthy of being on all iOS devices … visuals in Freeze are just gorgeous … music and sound effects here are top notch … the game is beautiful, simple, and incredibly challenging« (appadvice.com, review)
»The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what's on offer in your average casual puzzler.« (pocketgamer.co.uk, review)
»minimalistic yet stunning artwork … gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening … Score 4/5« (148Apps.com, review)
»Spooky, Challenging Perfection - Score 10/10« (tapscape.com, review)
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even – escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy; just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is – at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 15 free bonus levels
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from Swiss trance master Karl Lukas
* GameCenter Leaderboards & Achievements – who can escape the prison worlds the fastest?
More information, videos and tips for every level are at www.frozengun.com
What's New in Version 1.95
Optimized: Faster display of level help videos
Great way to pass time, enjoy playing, graphics are cool and intellectual!
This game is both beautifully creepy and addicting !😍
Great game very addicting and challenging. If you like strategic games, this is for you
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.95
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Andreas von Lepel
- © 2012 Andreas von Lepel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- BUY ALL WORLDS$1.99
- UNLOCK WORLD 02$0.99
- UNLOCK WORLD 03$0.99
- UNLOCK WORLD 04$0.99