Alice in the Mirrors of Albion
By Game Insight
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet Alice in the Mirrors of Albion, a captivating new Lewis Carroll–inspired game!
Mirrors of Albion takes you to a mystical Victorian-era London known as Albion, fraught with intrigue, crime, and danger. Solve challenging puzzles and experience the game's unique story by tackling countless quests in your mission to foil the evil machinations of the Queen of Hearts. Download Mirrors of Albion and begin your adventure now!
**CRITICS LOVE IT**
“The latest release from Game Insight takes the best parts of social gaming and combines it with addictive hidden object gameplay, to create a captivating adventure that is easy to pick up and hard to put down”. (http://www.gamezebo.com/)
“The older I get the more I appreciate beautiful hidden object games, and Mirrors of Albion is one of the most entertaining I've played”. (http://kotaku.com/)
“With the amount of content this game is offering, it’s hard not to recommend it, especially with a whopping price of “Free”. So go ahead and jump down the rabbit hole, dear reader, because you have nothing to lose”. (http://arcadesushi.com/)
5/5 “Played this game for about 3 months so I could form a rounded opinion. It has absolutely cute graphics and a well-executed story. Great characters; some so sweet they'll cause cavities”.
5/5 “Really enjoy playing this game. I love the way it takes you straight to where you are supposed to go. I also love how the the investigations change each time you play”.
• UNCOVER HIDDEN OBJECTS
Track down all sorts of items in the several exciting game modes and explore tons of places, from the dangerous outskirts of Albion to elegant Victorian-era studies and cozy confectioneries.
• MEET INTRIGUING CHARACTERS
Get carried away in the magical world behind the mirrors full of heroes you’ve known since childhood as well as unique new characters, all of whom have something to hide.
• REVEAL INTRIGUES AND FIGHT CRIMES
Engage in exciting battles with Albion crime lords and prove that you are the one who can bring order the city and learn all its secrets.
• IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE MYSTERIOUS DETECTIVE STORY
Go on a quest through the Foggy Albion, a city full of thieves, puzzles, and wonder. Discover things no one else has seen!
• EXPLORE NEW PLACES EVERY DAY
Earn experience points to get access to incredible new places and buildings! If you’re hungry for more, you can always purchase keys to new locations and some other items within the game for real money.
• MATCH-THREE LEVELS
Enjoy a whole new gameplay experience right here in Albion with fun match-three puzzles! Tons of challenging missions, exciting modes, great bonuses, and colorful combos await you in the game. Start matching, detectives!
• This game works in offline mode without Internet – enjoy it on a plane, on the subway, on the road!
What's New in Version 6.3
• Exquisite chef salads, pork loin in orange sauce, seafood rice, French crêpes… This isn't about Jane's cooking. The only thing she knows how to use in the kitchen is the fridge. But she’s about to get a visit from her older brother, Jeff Wright, who recently got his first chef star!
• The Wright siblings have always had a strained relationship. Jane never talks about her relatives because she didn’t want to continue her family’s legacy. Instead of cooking, she went to work on the police force, and her folks never approved. After hearing about her brother’s visit, she’s feeling anxious: childhood conflicts never disappear without a trace. She’s preparing to be mocked because she has yet to become a detective and is still doing secretarial work.
• A new location, the Kitchen, is available to all players level 8+.
• New collections! Assemble them to get awesome rewards!
• The game stability has been greatly improved.
Just started playing a few days ago and so far I like it. I will not pay to play and advance in a game which is why I quit many games. This one seemsgood so far but I've only been playing less than a week.
Nice game, would be better if.....
The rewards for reaching achievements were a little better, like amulets. Maybe I just haven't played the game long enough yet, if the rewards improve, so will my opinion. Otherwise, enjoying. 😺
Lots of fun. I'm really enjoying myself. But I refuse to pay to play. Once it tells me I have to pay I leave.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 6.3
- Size: 213 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SALE! Box of Crystals x3$19.99
- SALE! Handful of Crystals x3$3.99
- Handful of Crystals$3.99
- Box of Crystals$19.99
- Access Pack 2 iPad$3.99
- SALE! Bowl of Crystals x3$9.99
- Bowl of Crystals$9.99
- Access Pack$1.99
- Medium Cheshire's Pack$2.99
- Hints Pack$1.99