By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Insight, a company that has developed hit games including Airport City and The Tribez, is happy to present a captivating business simulator for mobile platforms!
* An eye-catching adventure set in the Victorian era (Appszoom.com)
* It’s a re-imagining of the classic Tycoon-style games (148apps.com)
* If you enjoy casual, city building games, that focus on economics more than battles, download Transport Empire and see if you can become a rail tycoon (Appreviewcentral.com)
Transport Empire is a captivating economic strategy game inspired by the Victorian Era and a little bit of steampunk. Dispatch trains, steamboats and airships, build roads and mines and develop cities to enjoy absolute monopoly of the country's transportation sector. Earn the respect and love of the locals while avoiding the sinister machinations of enemies and rivals. Put your economic skills to use and become the powerful business tycoon!
- This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
- Beautiful intricate graphics – an economic strategy game like you’ve never seen before
- Three types of vehicles: trains, steamboats and airships
- The opportunity to develop transportation as well as tons of unique cities
- Amazing characters with compelling life stories
- Fascinating storyline - contend with competitors, cast light on conspiracies, hunt treasure, find ghosts, embark on expeditions to distant lands and so much more!
What's New in Version 2.2
- Upgrade transport and receive prizes. You now get a reward for each vehicle you upgrade to the max!
- Hire Maintenance Workers to keep an eye on your transport and automatically repair it when necessary.
- Sign contracts for parts. Contract duration now determines the number of chests you get instead of the quality of parts.
I have been playing this game for months and I'm at level 32, the graphics are great as well as the story line but in order to advance there are many things that need to be done as you play along, in order to keep things running you have to build mines, quarries, warehouses, towns and many other things to keep up on supply and demand, this supply is used to maintain everything, not only does it take a long time to get the maximum amount, you have to use these resources to repair the buildings, trains, tracks and make upgrades as well as making parts, everything breaks down and must be rebuilt quite often using more resources that takes more time to make because you have used all the supplies from that source and you have to start from scratch which also comes at a cost of silver and or gold which is the main purchase item, if you want to advance quickly-it will cost you dearly. I liked it until now because I am going no where fast, it is no longer fun and is getting annoying because of the cost of supplies to maintain everything is just ridiculous. Also every time you start an operation the screen zooms in, very annoying.
I would like to see lower costs of recourses to maintain, build, craft and make upgrades and expansions. Ta ta for now.
Huh? What? Why? Oh... MONEY REQUIRED!
I'm a fairly smart guy, degrees and I'm fairly technical. But this game threw me a curve ball! I couldn't figure out how to play it! You can't do this or that because you have to do a "quest" first. Can't do anything because of one thing or another, so I just kept pushing buttons and checking stuff out. I kept ending up at the "buy gold" screen. I'm not opposed to spending money on a game... If I like it. But this is the FIRST game I've ever played that looked free but then wouldn't let you start playing without spending real money. Most let you start,meet you interested, and then you spend money. At first I was thinking now way! But yes, you must buy gold with real money to play.
That said, what I could see looks wonderful! The game has great graphics, pretty scenes. And looks like it could be fun. Maybe I should have played more instead of deleting the game after a few hours (several attempts on different days), maybe I should have paid money to check it out. I guess I'll never know. I just felt cheated, or tricked. Why don't they just charge .99¢ and give you a started pack of gold? I don't know. But y'all should know that the game isn't free. You can't play it at all for free. Period.
Fun but really slow if not paying a lot of cash. Bugs
The game itself is ok but to get anywhere you need to spend a bunch of money. It's a grind trying to accumulate the silver and gold you need to advance. I bought two trains with iTunes credit in special offers and found one was severely limited in what it could haul, which was not divulged beforehand. I am a new player. I'm supposed to know which special limited edition train does what? Wrote to support. No help.
Now my gifting envelope has vanished. I know there is a max of 10 gifts daily but I had only accepted 3. The envelope and any remaining gifts vanished and has not reappeared. Without the engineers sent as gifts I cannot continue to play. These mines run out quickly and these engineers are needed to keep them going. It's a bunch of bs. Once again support was a waste of time.
After 3 weeks missing my gifting envelope made a return. That's a plus. On the negative my game advanced to level 17 which changed most of the encounters on the map, and they are now all losers. And I mean all. It was kinda fun to click on them while waiting for things to finish before. Not now, unless you feel like flushing your silver down the toilet.
New quest in the game. Completely ludicrous requirements to craft and ship coffee with the sole intent to have people speed things up. Too bad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 135 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Store of gold$9.99
- Measure of gold$4.99
- Some gold.$1.99
- Store of gold -30%$6.99
- Palm of silver$1.99
- Decapod locomotive$6.99
- Rouleau of silver$4.99
- Bag of gold$29.99
- Lightning locomotive$7.99
- 400 bullion$9.99