By NATHANIAL Woolls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Developed in close collaboration with both nurses and patients, Hip Shot is a simple and beautiful app for tracking injection locations, dates, doses and carbs using your phone or tablet. Hip Shot can be used to track any subcutaneous injectable medication such as Copaxone, Insulin, Rebif, and Betaseron.
• Configure where you administer injections
• Build a medication list with default dosages, and optionally flag a medicine as default
• Your rotation is learned with new locations suggested using color-coded icons
• Easily record and recall your shot history
• Share your shot history, along with graphics, with a few simple presses
• Injection history is always available on any device via Apple's iCloud
With Hip Shot you'll never have to remember where you last injected, and where your next injection location should be!
What's New in Version 1.7
• Fixed: app may not default to the current date & time when recording a new shot
Needs update - increase contrast in colors
Often, I misinterpret the available spot for a new injection. The problem : you cannot choose any spot but *the* location that the app chooses. If you have a bruise there, you cannot choose another location to record in the app, so then you will start losing track of your history. In general, however, it works well and is a great concept. I use it daily.
Love this app!
I use this daily to track my injections. Developer is quick to respond and work through any issues with you if there's ever a problem. I'm able to note down and additional information and it gives me a record to share with my Doctor. Great app - love it!
This app is so helpful! Unfortunately I need a shot everyday and this app keeps track of where to go. I've been using it for a couple of months and I really love it. Thank you!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 05, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: NATHANIAL Woolls
- © 2012 Nathanial Woolls
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.