Fun Golf GPS 3D
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FunGolf is the only golf GPS application that features 3D maps with more than 32,000 golf courses in the world! No subscription or annual fees.
FunGolf tracks your position on a course, shows the yardages, recommends the right club, keeps track of your shots, and presents your golf course on a precise 3D map. It is a dream app for every golfer.
- High-contrast 3D maps, visible even in bright sun light.
- Intelligent indicators showing the yardages to the green and hazards in play, updated as you move on the course.
- Automatic club suggestion: Based not only on your per-club distances, but also on your current lie.
- Offline maps: No internet connection is needed while you play. Go abroad and play without even thinking of your data plan.
- Scorecard management: FunGolf displays your score, even in stableford. It will even simulate your handicap index after playing a round.
- Rounds data synchronisation: enter your score on your iPhone, review it on your iPad.
- Pro-grade statistics: see how your game improves over time with incredible stats like Average score, Average Putts per hole, Greens in Regulation...
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS tracking is turned on only while you are on the course and is turned off automatically when you leave.
What's New in Version 3.2
- You can now use shot tracking to record your drive only, thanks to the new convenient "Stop" button.
- "Fairway hit" is now more conveniently located.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when resuming the app under certain conditions.
- Other improvements.
Very good app
After spending some time playing around with it and reading the very thorough user guide, I found it a great companion on the course. An additional feature to consider is incorporating weather information (especially actual wind conditions on the course) that may influence club recommendations. I've seen this feature on other apps, which is really helpful, though they were not as feature rich as this one. Overall, great app.
Great app, but...
He app is really easy to use and the statistics are great. If you're brand new to the game, keeping track of distances will help you choose the right club. The one major flaw is that the app crashes, a lot. It's usually no big deal and it remember the last shot, but it can get annoying and sometimes it will crash even after restarting it.
Best of app of it’s kind
Tried most of the others, this one beats them all by far. No one even comes close in accuracy, and after playing the game my batteries were still at 63% !! Their UI is very responsive, you only need to download the course you need. A must have app I highly recommend.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 05, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: GolfCoders
- © 2012 GolfCoders
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- View PackFree
- Stats Pack$9.99