Guest List Organizer
By Denys Yevenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Guest List Organizer is your one-stop solution for organizing events. Just import contacts from Address Book and start tapping. With iCloud integration, the program automatically synchronizes all information about guests between your iDevices and your Mac. It's easy to mark guests who attend, and later generate PDF reports with complete information for all guests (all attended, all RSVPed, all no-shows, etc.). Let the fun begin!
••• The iPad and Mac OS X versions are available at http://xwavesoft.com •••
••• Please pay attention that Facebook removed the ability to import friends and now this feature doesn't work in the app. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we'll delete this feature from the app in the nearest version.•••
Get better results
- Save time, thanks to import of Address Book entries or guests from previous events
- Sync guest information between iDevices and Mac via iCloud
- Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table no., etc.)
- Manage relationships between guests
- Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name...
- Share documents via e-mail or iTunes
- 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields
- Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is: see which guests came with family members or coworkers
- Share reports through e-mail, Dropbox or Evernote
- Print reports
- Can use your existing Contacts
- Dropbox, Evernote and printing are supported for reports
Keep it at the front door
- Hand an iPhone with the app to a greeter, who can quickly check off guests who attend
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
- Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Great Check-in app
Nice, simple to use Check-In app. I use it for check ins for small meetings of 20-30 people. I also like that I can create PDF reports of the people who attended. It was a little difficult getting started, but once I used it for a few minutes, I got the hang of it.
You can import contacts from your personal contact list. The only thing I wish it could do is import a group that was created in my contacts. At the moment, I had to go through all of my contacts and select the ones I wanted. Maybe there is a way to do it, but I couldn't figure it out.
It is a good app for small groups. There are more robust check-in apps, but if you are looking for a simple check in app, this app is a great choice.
I am using this app, for the first time, to organize the participant list for our family's Christmas gathering....which so far includes 80+ people. So far I am loving this app and would definitely recommend it!
Got the job done, not very efficient.
I like that I could import contacts from my phone but the interface is ridiculous and you have to guess and search on how to figure out customizing this app to work. And I couldn't get my list to email in PDF form like it said it could or get it to synch my iPad to my iPhone. I'd pass.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 17, 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Denys Yevenko
- © 2014 Denys Yevenko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.