Annual Leave HD
By Patrick Fial
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Annual Leave manages your leave days. Spent days and remaining days don't get out of sight with Annual Leave.
With Annual Leave, your leave can be stored with several possible settings and additional information. Leave can also - if desired - be saved in a freely choosable calendar on your device. A special calendar view provides an nice overview of all your leave of the whole year.
The app supports leave planning based on days as well as hours. For the hour based leave there is also a feature to configure timetables for the automatic calculation.
In addition to the calendar view, all leave days can also be listed in a complete overview table. The monthly overview page will show groups of leave days that are summarized per month (e. g. overtime).
Custom categories help to even more individualize and categorize your leave, with several settings (e. g. leave shall be summarized monthly) and custom colors.
• Automatic calculation of remaining days (available, spent, remaining)
• Manage leave day based or hour based
• Calendar view with the full year
• Monthly overview
• World map that displays locations you've already visited
• Manage and display multiple users
• Freely choose which weekdays are non-work days (default: saturday and sunday)
• Support for public holidays
• Additionally save leave in iphone/ipod/ipad calender
• Freely choose beginning of the leave year
• Sick Leave
• Create custom categories for your leave
• Configure timetables for hour based leave calculation
• Save leave with unknown dates
• Import/Export of leave to/from calendars of the device
• Export all data as CSV (Office compatible) or PDF file
• Data can be backed up to Dropbox, and restored on other devices (including iPhone Version of the app)
All leave days can be exported to a calendar on the device (local calendar or network calendar) via the apps export-feature. This way, a backup of all data can be created, which can also be imported again on other devices (in case a network calendar is used).
More info, FAQ & support at http://www.annualleave.de
What's New in Version 1.4
• Fixed app for iOS 9
Development of this app has been stopped. A completely redesigned version of the app is under development. Once published, users should move to the new app version.
Another wasted $2
I really, really, really hate paying for an app and deleting it after 2 minutes because it's crippled beyond use. And there is no trial version. Another developer got a sale for nothing.
First and most importantly, there is no leave accrual. If you tell this app that you get 240 hours per year, it just gives you a balance of 240 hours. I don't know of any employer that hands out time off like this - not one! Second, everything happens by months. I don't get paid by the month and I don't accrue leave by the month. I get these things every 2 weeks. This app doesn't know what weekly or bi-weekly means. You can tell the app that residual leave expires at the end of the leave year, but you can't tell it what your maximum balance is, so all residual calculations are bogus. There is no way to specify your holidays. It insists on duplicating whatever is in the public Holidays calendar that's on every iPad. I also don't know of any company that gives every day in that calendar off. For Pete's sake, Groundhog Day appears in that calendar!
This app is beyond useless. At least in this country.