Annual Leave HD
By Patrick Fial
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Annual Leave manages your leave days. Spent days and remaining days don't get out of sight with Annual Leave.
With Annual Leave, your leave can be stored with several possible settings and additional information. Leave can also - if desired - be saved in a freely choosable calendar on your device. A special calendar view provides an nice overview of all your leave of the whole year.
The app supports leave planning based on days as well as hours. For the hour based leave there is also a feature to configure timetables for the automatic calculation.
In addition to the calendar view, all leave days can also be listed in a complete overview table. The monthly overview page will show groups of leave days that are summarized per month (e. g. overtime).
Custom categories help to even more individualize and categorize your leave, with several settings (e. g. leave shall be summarized monthly) and custom colors.
• Automatic calculation of remaining days (available, spent, remaining)
• Manage leave day based or hour based
• Calendar view with the full year
• Monthly overview
• World map that displays locations you've already visited
• Manage and display multiple users
• Freely choose which weekdays are non-work days (default: saturday and sunday)
• Support for public holidays
• Additionally save leave in iphone/ipod/ipad calender
• Freely choose beginning of the leave year
• Sick Leave
• Create custom categories for your leave
• Configure timetables for hour based leave calculation
• Save leave with unknown dates
• Import/Export of leave to/from calendars of the device
• Export all data as CSV (Office compatible) or PDF file
• Data can be backed up to Dropbox, and restored on other devices (including iPhone Version of the app)
All leave days can be exported to a calendar on the device (local calendar or network calendar) via the apps export-feature. This way, a backup of all data can be created, which can also be imported again on other devices (in case a network calendar is used).
More info, FAQ & support at http://www.annualleave.de
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- Fixed iOS 10 issues