By I Can Swipe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I Can Count in •8 different languages•.
Give your infant a push start in life, Let your baby interact/swipe the screen and watch him/her listen and learn to count in the following supported languages
3) Chinese (mandarin)
- This app is designed for infants 9m+ and teaches numbers 1 to 10.
- Bright colours and attractive animations should keep any infant entertained, and in the process teach basic counting.
- Option to use English numbers for Arabic and Chinese languages. This is to help the child first recognise the sound associated with each language.
- Option to turn off vibrations. Settings are located on front splash screen and in the settings pane.
Understanding that your phone is probably your kids favourite toy, why not let him/her play and learn in the process.
If you have any queries regarding the app, or would like a specific language added then please email: email@example.com
Your suggestions and comments will be most appreciated.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• iPhone 5 support
• The number of butterflies represents the number on screen
• Option to stop animation of butterflies for ease of counting.