Temple Run: Brave
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TEMPLE RUN: BRAVE IS AN OFFICIAL APP FROM IMANGI AND DISNEY/PIXAR WITH AN ALL NEW LOOK AND NEW ARCHERY FEATURE!
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app in the App Store. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida and King Fergus from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 USD worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements to compete with your friends
• Endless play!
What critics have to say about the original Temple Run:
• “Best endless running game in the App Store… You’ll love every minute” – AppleNApps.com
• “A fast and frenzied iPhone experience.” – IGN.com
• “Most thrilling and fun running game in a while, possibly ever.” – TheAppera.com
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
1 thing wrong.
Love the game, but it doesn't count the coins I earn in the game. I earn about 2000 coins every time but it only counts the coins I earn in 2nd shot. Even if I don't get 2nd shot, it still doesn't count my coins! I've done everything, even re-installing the game, turning my phone on and off, but nothing works! I've asked costumer support for help but their solutions haven't done anything. I hope there's an update in the future. But I really enjoy the game. Please fix.
Not that good.
Yes, it's very similar to Temple Run with new scenery. But there are still a few bugs. First bug (and a very annoying one) the action freezes several times during a run for up to 2 secs then resumes. Second bug (just as annoying as the first) finger swipe doesn't always work. Just as you're getting into a good run and after several freezes you swipe up and nothing happens, with the exception, you die, end of run. Will most likely remove the app and hopefully one day they'll get it right.
Firstly this game is flawed because you can't outrun a bear! Especially a demon bear. Haha just jokes. If you love Brave you'll love this game! Temple Run with the lovely Marida actually voiced by Kelly Macdonald. Funny side note if you've played the the console game Brave, they use the same character model as that game and she also says some if the same lines as the console game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 08, 2013
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Walt Disney
- © 2012 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 2500 Coins $0.99
- Pack of 25,000 Coins$4.99
- Pack of 200,000 Coins$19.99
- Pack of 75,000 Coins$9.99
- Pack of 3,000 Coins$0.99
- Pack of 100,000 Coins$9.99
- Pack of 31,000 Coins$4.99
- Pack of 800,000 Coins$49.99
- Pack of 300,000 Coins$19.99
- Pack of 465,000 Coins$29.99