By Side.cr LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sidecar is a marketplace for people to give and get rides from their mobile phone.
Sidecar’s smartphone app matches people for shared rides for every occasion and price point. Whether it’s a sedan to a business meeting, a Tesla for a night out or a Camry for your commute, Sidecar lets you choose your ride at the price you decide. For drivers, Sidecar is the easiest way to monetize the extra space in their car and market their services to Sidecar’s growing community of riders.
- Background checks on all drivers
- 100% cashless; hook up your credit card to the app and you're done
- Know the exact price of the ride BEFORE you book
- Watch your driver approach on a live map
- Choose the ride you want based on price, ETA, type of vehicle and more
- Robust feedback system: riders and drivers rate each other to keep the community awesome
- Every single ride is GPS tracked
- Share your journey details with friends
- Option to login with Facebook Connect
Sidecar is available in San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Seattle, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., Charlotte and will be coming to your city soon. Drivers can apply anytime, anywhere via the app or at www.side.cr/drivers.
What's New in Version 3.0.6
Bug fixes and some fancy visual tweaks for a better overall experience.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Best Rideshare in SF
Sidecar is hands down my favorite way to get a ride in SF. Not only is it almost always the cheapest, but I've also never had a bad ride. Drivers are courteous and friendly. The app works seamlessly and I love that you can pick your ride based on cost, reviews or location. Once I went Sidecar I never went back.
So glad I quit Uber
For SF, this app is great. I can usually get a ride within 5 minutes no matter where I am in the city. SO much cheaper than Uber and just as reliable. Friendly drivers to boot. Five stars!
I'm an avid user of "taxi" apps and I really love Side Car. Knowing what you're paying upfront can help me save a couple dollars or avoid getting over charged.