By ZERO ONE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Health app support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Workout timer.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!l
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
What's New in Version 6.6.4
NEW: Option to avoid device screen lock
As always we’re making the app more stable with every update.
I have 3 kids and not much time or babysitters to make trips to a gym. I haven't worked out other than with equipment at school "10years ago" and am trying to get my life in order and get in shape. Without much knowledge and equipment I feel this app gives a lot of information and a lot of tools to help set my pace and keep me informed on where on my body I am getting a good workout. So far I love this app, and I'm close to being convinced to spend money on it.
Easy to follow workouts
Great workout routines and simple interface to make workouts.
I am having trouble with the watch I wanted to try the free version with the watch but it's not working can you help me?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 6.6.4
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ZERO ONE GmbH
- © Zero One GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Six-Pack Routine$4.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym)$9.99
- 200 Exercises$2.99
- Muscle Chest Routine$2.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner$9.99
- Power Arms Routine$4.99
- Beach Body$9.99
- Personal Workout$14.99
- Strong Legs Routine$2.99
- Muscle Shoulders Routine$2.99