By Ndemic Creations
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can you infect the world? Plague Inc. is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation.
Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero'. Now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
Brilliantly executed with innovative gameplay and built from the ground up for iPhone & iPad, Plague Inc. evolves the strategy genre and pushes mobile gaming (and you) to new levels. It’s You vs. the world - only the strongest can survive!
◈◈◈ #1 top game globally with 500 million+ games played ◈◈◈
Plague Inc. is a global hit with over half a million 5 star ratings and features in newspapers such as The Economist, New York Post, Boston Herald, The Guardian and London Metro!
The developer of Plague Inc. was invited to speak at the CDC in Atlanta about the disease models inside the game!
▶ “The game creates a compelling world that engages the public on serious public health topics” – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
▶ “Best Tablet Game of 2012” - New York Daily News
▶ “Plague Inc. will snag your attention in all the right ways and keep it there” - Touch Arcade
▶ “No denying Plague Inc.'s high-level of quality” - Modojo
▶ “Plague Inc. should not be as much fun as it is” – London Metro
▶ “Will leave you hoping to destroy the world, all in the name of a bit of fun” – Pocket Lint
▶ “Plague Inc.'s gameplay is infectious” - Slide to Play
▶ Winner – “Overall Game of the Year” – Pocket Gamer
▶ “Killing billions has never been so fun” – IGN
● Stunning retina graphics with a highly polished interface (Contagion guaranteed)
● Highly detailed, hyper-realistic world with advanced AI (Outbreak management)
● Comprehensive in-game help and tutorial system (I am Legendarily helpful)
● 12 different disease types with radically different strategies to master (12 Monkeys?)
● Full Save/Load functionality (28 Saves Later!)
● 50+ countries to infect, hundreds of traits to evolve and thousands of world events to adapt to (Pandemic evolved)
● Full game support for scoreboards and achievements
● Expansion updates add the mind controlling Neurax Worm, the zombie producing Necroa Virus, Speed Runs and real life Scenarios!
Localised in English, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Russian. (more coming soon)
P.S. Give yourself a pat on the back if you got all the themed literature references!
Special sale price to celebrate being the 3rd most popular iPhone game of 2014!
Like Plague Inc. on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.10.3
Plague Inc. Mutation 10 Discovered - Santa's Little Helper
1. Special Christmas Scenario - Infect the World with Happiness! Boring governments have banned holidays, laughter and celebrations. Luckily, the Neurax Worm has teamed up with Santa and is determined to infect the whole world with joy and happiness.
2. Teleportation scenario - Highly advanced technology has created the opportunity to travel through a portal and teleport to other countries. Where will they go?
3. New Progress Screen - Just how good at Plague Inc. are you? See your completion % and complete challenges to become a Plague Inc. master!
4. Major gameplay update to core disease types following player feedback, particularly Parasite, Prion and the Neurax Worm, as well as upgraded human AI, making life more difficult for any potential world-ending pathogen
5. Improved starting country selection, updated the world population and added lots of new Simian Flu achievements
6. Performance improvements for all devices
7. Minor game balance / AI improvements / bug fix
1.10.1 Fix for Russian translation bug
1.10.2 Improved compatibility
1.10.3 Minor bug fix
I have future updates planned – let me know what you want!
You should make a multiplayer mode where one person is the cure and one person is the disease. For the cure, you don't know where the disease is at first ,and you have to invest cure points (cure alternative to disease points) or money in certain countries to find a disease, and instead of transmissions and symptoms, you could have actions (blocking of borders, dispensing face masks) and research. You should have to spread out the money or points you spread because : A . It resembles real life and B. That prevents the player from making one super strong country to prevent just one area from being infected. The more severe the disease is, and the more research you put into a country with the disease, the higher the chance of finding it. There could also be hints like people coughing in Norway, but some of them could just be the common cold. Once you find the disease, you could unlock the ability section which allows you to do something like add coffee machines to science labs (speeds up research), or invest in the stock market to get more or less (50% chance) later in the game. The disease could be the same. There could be a choice of online mode or local (someone that's connected to the same wifi network.) you could figure out the rest.
Yay! Fun little cynical game. Can destroy the human race slowly or watch it all burn in the matter of days! All is totally up to the player. This is a great game if you're feeling like a chill boss and decide to murder on your bus ride to school all causal and with no worries. OR if you're an experienced killer and just want a mighty challenge it can be put on a more difficult level. There is a little bit of everything for everyone!
You can even start out like a boss by having presets or 'perks' but of course, micro transactions. Those are annoying, but, what app game doesn't have at least a "disable ad" transaction?
Make sure you read the instructions...you might as well be an infected if you don't. You'll miss vital information that you use to your advantage. Especially in Brutal mode where looking at the graphs, watching the cure progress, and knowing your countries can really help you kill all swiftly.
Good Luck to all. 🔬💊💉💀
I cannot say enough about how good this game is. As some other reviewers have mentioned, it makes you think about how diseases are transmitted and provides a realistic depiction of how the humans respond to the threat.
It is a sobering simulation, but also very addicting and challenging. Some reviewers have mentioned how hard it is to win or prevent the cure. It does pay to read the how to play section and become familiar with the choices for the disease. I have found the how to play very helpful in getting me started.
I highly recommend this game. So many positive reviews cannot be wrong! Check out the scenario "Santa's little helper" for a fun twist!
Some ideas: counter-disease where we come up with a disease which counters a spreading disease/epidemic; how about a meteorite carrying some dormant disease. Just a couple of ideas. Awesome game! Looking forward to more additions!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 1.10.3
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Ndemic Creations LTD
- © 2011, Ndemic Creations LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Necroa Virus$1.99
- Unlock 7 Standard Plagues$2.99
- Unlock Neurax Worm$1.99
- Unlock Cheats$9.99
- Unlock All Genes$7.99
- Unlock Virus$0.99
- All Scenarios$2.99
- Unlock Simian Flu$1.99
- Unlock Genetic Mimic gene$0.99
- Plague Pack$12.99