American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
By American Academy of Pediatrics
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Access all the best AAP apps, websites, articles, tools, and resources from one centralized app.
- Stay connected with the latest authoritative information from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) to provide the best care for children and adolescents. Log in at the My Account area to have Single Sign On access to all of your subscriptions and member benefit sites. Handy calculators for APGAR score, BMI, bilirubin, and growth charts give you results you can print and send.
● Convenient gallery of AAP web links.
● Updates and messages from AAP when new information and apps are available
● Drag icons into the Favorites row for quick access to the resources you use most often
● Education materials and articles
SINGLE SIGN-ON ACCESS TO AAP SITES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
● Pediatric Care Online
● Red Book Online
● Patient Education Online
● My AAP
● Pediatrics and Pediatrics Weekly
● Other AAP journals
● APGAR score
● Growth charts
Links to all free and subscription-based AAP apps, websites, and articles will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your free and subscription resources. Clicking a link that requires a purchase or subscription will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Added support for iPhone 5
- Fixed some bugs
fix the growth charts, please
growth charts and BMI calculators are loaded with errors. I finally bought a different app to calculate BMI; still searching for a good growth chart.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Academy of Pediatrics
- © 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.