By Big Duck Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flow Free® is a simple yet addictive puzzle game.
Connect matching colors with pipe to create a Flow®. Pair all colors, and cover the entire board to solve each puzzle. But watch out, pipes will break if they cross or overlap!
Free play through hundreds of levels, or race against the clock in Time Trial mode. Gameplay ranges from simple and relaxed, to challenging and frenetic, and everywhere in between. How you play is up to you. So, give Flow Free a try, and experience "mind like water"!
*** Flow Free features ***
- Over 1,500 free levels available in Free Play mode
- 10 different board sizes
- Free Classic, Bonus, Bridges, Mania, Extreme, and Jumbo level packs
- Additional level packs available for purchase
- Game Center achievements as you solve levels and complete packs
- Track your completion of each level in Free Play mode
- Strive for accuracy in Free Play using the fewest, most efficient moves
- Strive for speed in Time Trial for the most and fastest solves
- 20 scored Time Trial variants to choose from by board size and duration
* Look & Feel
- Smooth, polished touch interaction
- Colorful UI
- Fun sound effects
- Clean vector graphics and animations
- Labels available for color impaired players
2.3 - New levels and fixes
2.2 - New levels and fixes
2.1 - Minor fixes and improvements
2.0 - New Extreme level pack, sharing features, and fixes
1.9 - New color themes and fixes
1.8 - New levels, color themes, and iCloud
1.7 - Minor fixes and improvements
1.6 - New levels and fixes
1.5 - New levels and iPhone 5 support
1.4 - New levels and features
1.3 - Hints and Retina support
1.2 - New levels and features
1.1 - Minor bug fixes
1.0 - Initial release
What's New in Version 2.3
Happy Birthday Flow Free! Three amazing years!
Thank you to all our fans and players!
- Rainbow Pack is now free.
- 14x14 Mania is now available for purchase.
- Various minor fixes and improvements.
This game is honestly one of my favorite game apps to play. I had originally found the game in the Windows 8 game store, and I was thrilled when I saw it was available for iPads. It starts out easy so that you can get used to the gameplay, and it gradually becomes harder. It is a mild brain-teaser, not nearly as hard as something like Sudoku, but it still stretches your brain a little bit. The app does off some in-app purchases, but, as far as I know, the offers are for more pack of levels to play. It isn't choked down your throat either. There is plenty of playability without having to buy anything, which is honestly one of my favorite parts about it.
More Levels Please!
I LOVE this game. But It could use a few more levels. I just downloaded the new update, and I finished the rainbow pack (with all stars) within 20- 30 minutes. But on the positive side, the different levels kinda challenge you. And it's a good kind of challenge because it exercises your brain. Keep up the good work! (And please add more levels ASAP! 😀👌👍
Best puzzle game ever!!
Love games that tease my mind and really make me think and work to solve solutions maybe that makes me a geek lol but still this game is great I've beat ever level perfectly and when I go back and start over its just as fun as the first time
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Duck Games LLC
- © 2015 Big Duck Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5 Hints$0.99
- 20 Hints$2.99
- Unlock All Packs$3.99
- Green Pack$0.99
- Blue Pack$0.99
- Starter Bundle$0.99
- Purple Pack (iPad)$1.99
- Rainbow Pack$0.99
- 10x10 Mania$0.99
- Unlock All Themes$1.99