By Serious Games Solutions GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD GAME APP IN GERMANY, UK AND FRANCE *****
***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD APP IN GERMANY AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES *****
The successful EMERGENCY series now available for your iPad!
Command fire brigades, rescue services and police forces in a rescue strategy game with realistic graphics! Fight against fires, save lives and eliminate terrorists - in 13 elaborate missions!
Have you got the makings of a head of operations?
- 13 disaster scenarios (plane crash, train accident, meteor impact and many more)
- 18 units (water tender, turntable ladder vehicle, rescue helicopter and many more)
- Realistic and detailed graphics
- Gameplay optimized for the touchscreen
- Game center support with highscores and achievements
The missions have a high gaming value, because there is always a possibility to receive even more points and to climb right up into the top lists. Play all of the missions, win all of the gold medals and compare your skill to other players!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- In-App-Purchase Fix
- New campaign "Nuclear Meltdown": prevent a major accident at a nuclear power plant in 3 large operations (in-app purchase)
- Map function improves the overview during missions
- Your own headquarters show your unlocked units
Love this game, more levels please!
Definitely worth getting, tough to get gold medals but that's one of the best parts. Not a fan of a game that I can complete in an hour. You have to change your strategy to get gold. Minor changes would be good. Don't like that you can't have the ambulance go to the victim, you have to get your guys to walk there and then bring back. Wish you didn't have to send the ambulance after the victim is in the vehicle. Overall, very happy. More levels please!
Where is Open Play?
I heard the PC version you can play the City. I really enjoyed this game, but I thought that it was a little to confining of a play area, and some of the options that the people could do didn't make sense. Example this guy could put out this building but this other guy with the same equipment couldn't. Some other minor things but I did enjoy the game. I will not upgrade to the Nuclear Disaster, but if they upgrade to open play mode, I may upgrade to that.
Emergency is good
Emergency is a very good game. On the PC you have emergency 1( which is almost exactly like this one), emergency 2, emergency 3, emergency 4 ( which has missions in a 3D world where you have a big HQ like this emergency but you can see the emergency vehicles leave the HQ to go to the seen) and then there is emergency 5 which hasn't come out yet. So can you please make this game be a lot more like emergency 4. Please!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 335 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Serious Games Solutions GmbH
- © 2012-2015 Promotion Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nuclear Meltdown$0.99