By Serious Games Solutions GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD GAME APP IN GERMANY, UK AND FRANCE *****
***** No. 1 POSITION BEST SELLING IPAD APP IN GERMANY AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES *****
The successful EMERGENCY series now available for your iPad!
Command fire brigades, rescue services and police forces in a rescue strategy game with realistic graphics! Fight against fires, save lives and eliminate terrorists - in 13 elaborate missions!
Have you got the makings of a head of operations?
- 13 disaster scenarios (plane crash, train accident, meteor impact and many more)
- 18 units (water tender, turntable ladder vehicle, rescue helicopter and many more)
- Realistic and detailed graphics
- Gameplay optimized for the touchscreen
- Game center support with highscores and achievements
The missions have a high gaming value, because there is always a possibility to receive even more points and to climb right up into the top lists. Play all of the missions, win all of the gold medals and compare your skill to other players!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- In-App-Purchase Fix
- New campaign "Nuclear Meltdown": prevent a major accident at a nuclear power plant in 3 large operations (in-app purchase)
- Map function improves the overview during missions
- Your own headquarters show your unlocked units
Love this game, more levels please!
Definitely worth getting, tough to get gold medals but that's one of the best parts. Not a fan of a game that I can complete in an hour. You have to change your strategy to get gold. Minor changes would be good. Don't like that you can't have the ambulance go to the victim, you have to get your guys to walk there and then bring back. Wish you didn't have to send the ambulance after the victim is in the vehicle. Overall, very happy. More levels please!
It's a somewhat entertaining game, but falls short. Firefighters cannot remove victims from hazardous areas, a doctor has to heal them, then a medic removes them and transports them. But doctors can't enter hazardous environments until firefighters extinguish the fires. And you have to manually send the ambulance to the hospital, which takes up valuable time and may tie up resources. Also, the rescue trucks are useless on fires. The fact that you have to direct units through every single action makes it too cumbersome.
Great game but needs more levels and units. Also, the ability to move "infantry" units in the transport vehicles that brings them to the start of level would be useful or increase a units' walking speed. Also the ability to move a unit to an exact spot, firefighters to carry injured people, and to cancel a unit's action
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 335 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Serious Games Solutions GmbH
- © 2012 Serious Games Solutions GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nuclear Meltdown$0.99