Snapalicious - If You Cook, Share All the Photos & Recipes of Your Dish, Bento, or Meal
By Carlotta Tatti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Starting from today, cooking has no more secrets for you! Get Snapalicious, share a dish photo and you can give and receive suggestions and tips from other users. If you already are a cooking expert, share your knowledge giving suggestions!
It’s easy and intuitive!
How does it work?
• Share a dish photo on Snapalicious
• Give and receive tips for it.
• Have fun while learning to cook!
Here some ideas on using Snapalicious:
• Find new ideas on what to cook while browsing last photos.
• Keep an always updated cookbook thanks to other users suggestions.
• Learn to cook what you eat at the restaurant simply shooting a photo at it.
+ Browse hundreds of dishes.
+ Comment, like and save dishes.
+ Explore the world of cuisine using the map.
+ Share dishes on Facebook or Twitter.
+ Invite your friends to join Snapalicious.
+ Use the leaderboard to compare your score with other users and try to beat them!
What's New in Version 1.7.6
Fixed a crash when posting a comment
Nice photo booth app. I wish you made this a long time ago!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 24, 2014
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Carlotta Tatti
- Copyright © 2014 Carlotta Tatti. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.