Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play your own instrument along with Mr. Noteworthy and your avatar classmate.
AtPlayMusic's advanced teaching technology listens, evaluates and guides you as you explore new notes and songs. You can share your experience by recording your performance and emailing to friends, family and teacher. You can look more closely at the instruction in detail with the innovative 3D pinch-zoom-rotate feature. AtPlayMusic Recorder guides you as you learn all 8 notes of the C Major Scale.
The listening technology analyzes each note as it is played in an activity or song. The App pauses when a note’s pitch is played incorrectly or the note is played for too short a duration. The App shows the note that was played, and waits to hear the correct note.
In-App Purchases enable you to use familiar finger charts and listening technology to learn your favorite songs. At the end of each song you are presented with a proficiency score showing how many notes were played correctly. The Stats display presents a list of all the songs you have played, and how many of the notes you were able to play. Cumulative statistics are always available on the Stats page and shared in Game Center.
With the help of your instructor, Mr. Noteworthy, you will start learning about music, the recorder and how to play it. You are joined by your customized avatar classmate. Together you will learn, play and have fun as you begin your journey into music. All songs are arranged to play the melody. The Transposition feature lets you shift the pitch of a song’s notes up or down allowing you to customize the range of a song.
Learn at your own pace. With the ability to pause and navigate through the scene, you will be able to get a new perspective on learning. The History feature keeps track of the scores for all the performances of each song.
This lesson was developed to have fun while learning the fundamentals. You will learn:
The Recorder parts, inside and out
How to hold the recorder
Proper mouth shape
Fingering and thumb placement
How to separate notes
How to play the eight notes of the C major scale.
Play numerous songs
and so much more...
Learning is fun using puzzles and games throughout the lesson. The App is designed to engage, teach and turn practice into games. No teaching listens better than we do.
The AtPlayMusic Recorder app combines some of the best minds in music with cutting edge animation technology and game software to produce an experience like no other. The app looks like a video game but is filled with unique teaching insight that will benefit students and teachers alike.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
- Ability to record and Email your performances.
- 61 new songs and 12 new song packs including classic pop and rock, award winning movie and TV favorites.
- Easier song selection with new categorized song lists.
- Proficiency scores for songs
- The Stats display lists all the songs you have played and the notes you played correctly.
- Cumulative statistics for songs
- 2 additional Free Songs and a Chromatic Scale
- New transposition slider. Shift the pitch of a song's notes up or down.
- New song score history. Keeps track of your progress showing your past scores.
- Improved social networking operation.
- Game Center lists your stats on leaderboards and songs are presented as accomplishments.
- A new help section.
- Performance enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 16, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 156 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AtPlayMusic LLC
- © 2014 AtPlayMusic LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game$0.99
- Deck The Halls$0.99
- Classical and Traditional Song Pack 3$2.99
- Yankee Doodle$0.99
- Simple Gifts$0.99
- 1812 Overture$0.99
- Silent Night$0.99
- Christmas Song Pack 1$2.99
- Holiday Song Pack 1$2.99
- Amazing Grace$0.99