Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
● Upgrade to the all new Town Hall 12 to have your Town Hall fight back!
● Use the power of Siege Machines to break through the toughest of defenses
● Work together with your clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic Items
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against other players across the globe.
● Defend your village with a multitude of cannons, bombs, traps, mortars, and walls.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm.
● Plan unique battle strategies with countless combinations of spells, troops, and Heroes!
● Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
● Train unique troops with multiple levels of upgrades.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Armchair chieftains love this App Store favorite because it fuses simple gameplay with robust strategy. Building a charming town by hammering together barracks, gold vaults, and defensive cannons is rewarding and fun, while laying siege to evil goblin fortresses and going head-to-head with other players requires careful planning and cunning strategy. The game’s gently increasing complexity and constant stream of new enemies to battle make it a budding conqueror’s delight.
Best game I have played
I have played all the Super cell games and loved them all. But this one has stood out amongst them. It is tons of fun. Yes it can get a little grindy in the higher levels but it's still super fun. Money is not required at all to play this game. Town hall 11 is the maxed level town hall, I'm a town hall 9 almost ready for town hall 10 and haven't spent a cent on it. WARNING super addictive! There are 2 minor things I could say are wrong with the game, first when you attack a base and 100% destroy it any troops you have still alive at the end don't come back into your camps, They just disappear. Second the price of walls is outrageous, again almost maxed for town hall 9, the only thing slowing me down; walls. For level 9 walls it's 1 million elixir or gold ( which is the currency of the game ) a piece and for level 10 it's 2 million a piece. That adds up to be over 350 million of a mixture of gold and elixir. That is a TON of loot to be spent on 2 wall levels. But as I say these are minor things that I think could just add a little more to an already great game. I would recommend this game to anyone looking for an awesome base building strategy game. If you do get the game I would suggest getting in a clan ASAP, they can really help out new players. My clan is Chaos of Kings stop by saying you saw this review. I would be more than happy to help any new clashes out. Good luck on your awesome clash journey!
Great Game, Characters and Options.
My only complaint is the cost to upgrade defenses using gold compared to the time it takes to acquire the gold. If you have 100 Walls to upgrade at 9,000,000 in gold per section, but it takes you 6 months or more to earn 4,000,000 in gold, then it would literally take you over 3 years to get all of your Walls to the same level. Keep in mind, that in order for your gold coffins to hold 9,000,000 in gold, you have to collect enough gold first to upgrade the coffins to a level that allows them to be big enough to hold that amount in gold. And to do that, it would mean you have to spend the gold you're trying to save up to upgrade the walls. So after upgrading all of your gold coffins you have to start all over from scratch and save up 9,000,000 in gold just so that you can upgrade ONE section of your 100-sectioned Walls. I've been playing this game for over 5 years, and i still have purple diamond-like walls, with a combination of some black marbled-stone-like walls. I can't acquire enough gold to get my walls matching, because it takes so long to collect, upgrade and wait for things to finish upgrading, as well as it costs so much to build your defenses up. Just to upgrade a bomb tower to level 2, costs over 2,000,000 in gold. 2million for a level 2? Anything that's level 2 will be destroyed in 2 seconds. Over-priced!!!
- Supercell Oy
- 133.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.