Clash of Clans
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 8.332.16
Various stability improvements and bug fixes
Play a huge update full of brand new content!
• Friendly Challenges: Attack clanmates, keep your army!
• Two new troops: Baby Dragon and Miner
• Two new spells: Clone Spell and Skeleton Spell
• New upgrade levels and more!
Best phone game ever!
Phone games come and go. 3-in-a-row, puzzles, word games, racing games, etc. I play all of them and eventually tire of all of them. But not Clash of Clans (CoC). It's so unique though it contains elements of many other games. Perhaps it's the beautiful characteristic graphics that look as if you could pick them right up and start playing with them on your coffee table. Or maybe it's the perfect balance of strategy and battling. Then there's the "farming" appeal for the more peaceful agrarian types. I've played many free versions of other games, but often the wait required for upgrades, collection, generation of supplies, unlocking new items and characters, etc. is too long or these are too expensive, requiring you to shell over a lot of cash. With CoC the wait times are fairly commensurate with whatever you're upgrading or collecting. And in the meantime you can battle, which is by far the most interesting and rewarding aspect of this game. Battling gives you the opportunity to steal the elixir and gold (CoC's in-game currency) from other players that you need for upgrading and purchasing items, buildings, and troops. If you're still unsure about this game, try playing it for a minimum of two weeks. Join another clan or start your own so you can receive and send additional troops to protect your village/your clan member's villages and use to attack other villages. This is such a charming game. What are you waiting for? Download it now!
Obviously a good game
Right off the bat. The margin between skilled players who put in time and effort and casuals. Thank god there is a game on IOS that isn't mind numbingly easy. I can really appreciate that being at almost maxed Town Hall 9. The game is not pay to win at all. It allows you to buy some gems. To finish one thing early. That is it. If you put in like a thousand dollars than I'm sure you could catch up to someone who has been playing for like 1 year. So it is not pay to win. Its also very fun and unique for every player. Some players have higher level items, spells, heros, bases, walls, etc... Its great.
One thing I would like to see is two tabs in clan chat, one for chat and one for requests. Clan chat feed always pushes clan requests out of the way. Some of the walls to upgrade are absolutely absurd. It costs a unrealistic amount of resources to upgrade some. They figured letting them be purchased with different currency would help. Like Elixir instead of gold. But it needs to be flat out reduced, because I am deciding if I want to drop the game after years of playing it because I don't want to sit on my phone for hours to upgrade 1 wall out of 200+. I don't care who you are. Nobody has time for that. I'm not saying by 50% of something like that. But I think %20-25 would be reasonable. To keep their player base staying. Instead of just giving up at TH10 because their walls are still crystal.
Favorite Game! A few ideas
I love this game! It was one of the first games I got on my phone, and as my other games grow boring and I delete them, CoC has stayed. Why? Well, first of all, there's always something to upgrade, something to look forward too. Also, I love the graphics! They remind me of when I used to play pretend with my brother. I love being able to interact with other players in clans! Donating, chatting, etc. I do have a few ideas that I'd love you to consider. One of which is actually my brother's idea.
1. A "Train previous army" button. I have this one army that I love using, but it's a bit more time consuming than I'd like to go thru each barracks and select the troops. It would be amazing if I could just click a button and my previous army started training!
If not that, something similar? Something to think about. :)
2. Upgrading builder huts. Obviously the game starts getting boring if everything gets finished too fast, but I think it would be cool if for a really high price you could upgrade your builders huts so that they cut the building time by like 5% or something. Again, maybe just something similar? Just a thought.
Again, thank you so much for creating such a fun and engaging game! Keep up the great work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 8.332.16
- Size: 76.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2012 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Sack of Gems$19.99
- Box of Gems$49.99
- Chest of Gems$99.99
- (Pile of Gems)RED$4.99