MOTO TC Monster
By Griffin Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This app requires Griffin's MOTO TC Monster Truck.
The MOTO TC Monster puts you in the driver’s seat of your very own monster truck. With MOTO TC Monster, your living room or bedroom becomes a multiplex arena where you can use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to drive, create routes, and wreak havoc.
Using the built-in Bluetooth connection from your iOS device, MOTO TC Monster can be driven anywhere.
Drive your MOTO TC Monster in multiple ways:
• Touch: Use a virtual steering wheel and throttle on your Multi-Touch display to maneuver the truck
• Motion: Tilt your device to steer the truck
• Slide: Slide your finger across your display to direct the truck
• Tracks: Let the app control the truck through a series of preset routes, including figure eights and track laps
Use the app to record and store Drive Plans so you, or another driver, can easily repeat a favorite route.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Truck itself is pretty crappy. Look like its low hobby grade from looking through the box. Its not. Motor is proportional but geared down And geared wrong so its weak. Steering is done by a motor and not a servo so its not proportional. I ripped it apart and used it to make my one RC boat i got at Wally World better. Boats awesome and fun. Truck... Not for the money. Electronics in it are cool though
WORST THING EVER!!!
This piece of crap doesn't even deserve one star! It doesn't work, the wheels don't even turn. I have charged it and tried so many things but it still doesn't work. Nothing from Griffin Technology even works. I got one of the helicopters and the blades spun but it doesn't take off. Even Griffin's chargers are faulty. NEVER EVER get anything from Griffin Technology!!!
We will see
About to test
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 22, 2013
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.