Hi, I’m The Bowling Buddy, but my friends call me Buddy.
A while back a friend of mine was looking for a simple app to save all his bowling scores.
He didn't need to track every pin or frame, just his scores. So I decided to help him.
I went to work, and created a super simple to use bowling score tracker.
- iOS10 support
- Overall average for each bowler
- Additional statistics in Blast-O-Gram
- Improved Autocomplete
- Social media integration
- Export scores via email attachment
- Rearrange Bowlers and Leagues
- Up to 12 games per Series
- 5 Pin Bowling Support
- Calculate Handicaps
- Multiple Bowler Support
- Multiple Leagues / Score Categories per Bowler.
- Perfect for tracking all your scores.
- Tracks all your scores with minimal effort.
- Instantly updates your average.
- Easily edit or delete old scores.
My friend seems to like it and I hope you will too.
PS. I'm always open to suggestions on how to make this better so please, just let me know.
*** Version 2.3.6 supports iOS 11 ***
Fix another problem when sharing on Facebook.
- Thanks Joe
Ratings and Reviews
It was hard to find an app that didn't force you to track each game frame by frame. It's perfect if you want to keep track of just scores. I have it 4 stars because I would like to see a spot added where you can makes notes under each individual week that you add to a league. As in: underneath all of the scores for the week and and under the averages be able to type something like:
Week 1 - "Bowler" only bowling 2 games because of bad back.
Then allow a space for notes for each week like: "League lasts 28 weeks - mm/dd/yy - mm/dd/yy.
If a feature like this was added, I would gladly give 5 stars and recommend to other bowlers.
Thanks for reviewing my App. If you go to the Add/Edit Screen where you enter/edit your score, there is a text box "Location / Description" where you can enter whatever you like. I hope that will work for you. Buddy.
A good app but missing group/team view
I like the app, but the one function that is missing is a way to view the score of a single game for the entire team/group. To view the score you have to go to each player and open the game and try to remember who has the highest score. The creators of the app said that they are working on a way to be able to have a team/group view. The app is worth the money and will be well worth the money once the function is added.
Great Basic Score Keeper
Does what it does very well. Hasn't crashed on me once.
As far as improvements go, I would like to see more stats! Where was my handicap three months ago as opposed to now? How often do I hit 200 or better? Highest/lowest scores? Which house do I perform better at? How does my handicap compare to which ball I used on a given night? These are just SOME of the stats I would be interested in... can't have too many stats!
- Robert Beasley
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Robert Beasley
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.