From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Post Crescent app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.postcrescent.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• New in-app alerts let you know when there's a story we don't want you to miss: Look for the blue alerts bar within the app, similar to our existing Breaking News alerts (in red).
• As usual, we're always adding performance improvements and removing bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Quality and service.
The quality and service of The Post Cressent has slipped greatly in the past year. 3 times in the last 2 weeks deliver has been delayed. Once even to the next day. The quality content has eroded. Local High School sports on Friday isn’t covered untel Sunday. My price has doubled while the product quality slips. I have been a subscriber as a young adult, and always read the paper as long as I could read from young on. I now wish for some competition to your paper. I am vary disappointed and going discontinue my sudscripation. Gary Feller N2421 Vandenbroek Rd Kaukauna
Good job getting the facts
The PC does a great job cover local news. They get both sides of most stories which is nice these days
Enjoy getting updates on what's going on in the area!:)
- 234.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Post-Crescent Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.