Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology
By Mobile Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featuring an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, Texas Children’s Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of the patient in both pediatrics and neonatology. This is an essential pocket manual for anyone who treats children.
Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, Texas, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty. Distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline have reviewed the content to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice.
* A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
* Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
* Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict dictionary engine:
* Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
* Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
* Quick search of terms while you type
* Table of contents for fast navigation in the different sections of the title
* Hyperlinks between terms and articles
* Ability to change the font size in the term definitions
* Favorites - you can create your own lists of favorite items and organize them in groups
* History of last visited terms and articles
* Fast article scrolling
* No connection to the Internet required - you can use the dictionary on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without connecting to the Internet and with no additional charges
* Daily term feature to help you memorize a term each day
Can’t find the word you are looking for? Three kinds of filters will help you locate that elusive word:
* Fuzzy filter – used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* Keyword – used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
* Wild card – “?” and “*” replace a letter and group of letters in words to broaden your search
What's New in Version 5.0.17
* Optimized for iPhone 5
Did not discuss doubt amine
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 05, 2012
- Version: 5.0.17
- Size: 91.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobile Systems
- © 2012 MobiSystems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.