FineScanner - PDF Document Scanner App + OCR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose mobile scanner to quickly capture docs and books, creating electronic copies in PDF and JPG, and apply online OCR to recognize texts from scans for further editing and sharing.
FineScanner - the top mobile scanner for iPhone or iPad from world-leading OCR software company ABBYY.
***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture' category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
Use your iPhone/iPad with FineScanner to scan paper documents, books, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies. Ideal for individuals, business, government or school use - anytime, anywhere.
• PDF & JPG. Scan any printed or hand-written text and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.
• BOOKSCAN TECH. Enable the Book mode in your camera and take snapshots of facing book pages. BookScan will split the opposing pages into two separate images and correct any distortions and lighting defects. It will then unbend any curved lines as if you pressed the book against the glass of a conventional scanner. (Premium account and Internet required)
• OCR. Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, and CJK alphabets) and choose from among 12 output formats (docx, pdf, txt, and more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables, and headers (Premium account and Internet required, up to 100 pages per document)
• 3D TOUCH & SPOTLIGHT SEARCH SUPPORT.
• PASSWORD ON PDF. Add a password for the image-only PDF files while exporting and sending via email (Premium Account required)
• MULTIPAGE DOCS. Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents without any additional selection on viewfinder (up to 100 pages per document).
• AUTO-CAPTURE AND FILTERS. Excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• BEST-SHOT PHOTO MODE. Select Best-shot button on viewfinder and FineScanner automatically chooses and processes the best of three images captured.
• BUILT-IN FILE STORAGE. Save scans inside app with tags and search capabilities
• SHARE & EXPORT. Send results by e-mail, save in cloud storages - iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote and more, transfer docs to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
• AIRPRINT. Print out scans directly from your iPhone or iPad.
The free version is ad-supported.
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription includes:
• Text recognition (OCR)
• BookScan technology
• Password on PDF
• No ads
Subscribtion lenth perionds: 1 month for $4.99 with 7-days free trial or 1 year for $19.99.
The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
@ABBYY_Mobile at Twitter
IMPORTANT! We are unable to respond to your comments in AppStore. With any questions and suggestions contact us directly at email@example.com
Your Office & Library Pocket Scanner.
Please leave a review if you like FineScanner. Thank you!
What's New in Version 6.2.5
Small improvements and bug fixes are waiting for you in this version. Major from previous release:
+ Buy Premium button will disappear from the main screen after you’ve made at least one in-app purchase, including Remove Ads.
+ When you scan a book using the BookScan feature, it is automatically tagged as “book.” Simply type “book” in the search field if you want to see all of your book scans.
Please leave your feedback in the App Store. We will be happy to answer and help!
Brutal if you scan more than a few pages
I paid for the suite of services from ABBEY and am now mad I paid. I thought the scanner would come in handy as I work in insurance and often need to scan or copy documents while on the road. I scanned a few policies using this app and the result has been a nightmare. Instead of considering the scan one PDF it stores the files almost like individual images. A 20 page document turned into a 100MB PDF! That is ridiculous and it causes trouble when trying to email, print, work with, etc. This scanner is brutal and not worth the money. I'm going to buy a portable, desk top scanner now.
Glad my coworker recommended this app
I am very pleased with this app and it came highly recommended from a coworker. (I have also downloaded the business card scanner). I have recommended this app to other people and also so convenient not to need to use a scanner. I can create and email PDF files no matter where I am, even in the middle of the desert. + 1 !!
Usually very useful
Usually works very well. Sometimes the image processing takes quite long - maybe that should be done in the background, so that a user can continue scanning. Yesterday Finereader crashed on me, which is very unusual though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 6.2.5
- Size: 63.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ABBYY USA Software House Inc
- © 2017, ABBYY Production LLC. Scanner app.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Disable ads$5.99
- Entry Premium$2.99
- Basic Premium$3.99
- Advanced Premium$5.99
- Recognize Text (OCR)$24.99
- Lifetime premium$59.99
- Entry Premium$14.99