By Dynamic App Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Creating lists shouldn’t be complicated. Tap + to create a new list. Tap a list to open it. Tap + to add new items to that list. Tap edit to manage your lists.
That’s it. That’s Checklist+
✔Beautiful and simple UI
✔iCloud backup and syncing
✔No feature bloat
✔One tap list creation
✔Super easy editing and organizing
✔See completed items at a glance
✔Email your lists
What's New in Version 1.1
Optimized for Iphone5
Simple to use, easy to maintain
This is the only list-keeping system I've ever found to be effective. I make lists every day but always either lose them or forget the open items from yesterday's list.
- Simple design makes for making lists easier than you'd write it on a post-it note
- Easy addition of new items or categories
- Quick access to the app and each list makes it possible for one to use and maintain this daily
- Sometimes the editing function glitches, or when I try to "nest" an item the text screws up. Occasionally it's a pain to delete an item because it will think I'm trying to nest it
- You always have to have at least one item on a list to keep the list. This is a pain because I always have an "Errands" list, but just because I run all my errands doesn't mean I want to delete the list!
- At least one more level of sub categories would be immensely helpful here so you don't have to use so many levels of nesting. Ex: I have a Work list, and various projects at work. If I could make a sub list that would be awesome, but instead I have to add an item (that defaults to the bottom of my work list), then drag it up, then nest it. Kind of a pain. I realize simplicity is the value of the app here, but I think another level could only help.
Great app overall. All the other checklist apps are impossible to maintain because they try to take over the function of a calendar which shouldn't be the purpose of a checklist app.
The packing list program I've been looking for!
I have been looking for a nice, simple, easy checklist app for my master packing list, but all the ones I've downloaded have been way too fancy -- not to mention slow and bloated and hard to navigate and filled with sample lists I'll never use.
Then I downloaded this one, and I'm so glad I did. It took about two minutes to master. I now have categories for my pre-trip to-do items, toiletries, child supplies, clothes, etc. Now when prepping for a trip I can check and uncheck easily, depending on which items I need to take. Super easy. Easy, too, to check/uncheck a whole category. Just what I needed.
Only two small requests, though they're not make-or-break:
1) The ability to alphabetize lists. It gets a little unwieldy when you're trying to manage 30-40 items on a list and they're in no particular order. I ended up doing it by hand, but would be nice if it were automatic.
2) A button to hide/view checked items, or having them automatically move to the bottom of the applicable list until they're unchecked. Again, it gets a little unwieldy to manage a long list when you keep having to skip over items you've already checked off.
All told, though, this is a great choice. If I could download it again, I would so I could use it for a nice, simple grocery list, too.
Simple and easy!
This app makes it so easy to create lists, and to delete them when they are complete! Some "To do" apps are so complicated that it's more trouble than it's worth to use them. This app is very intuitive, with almost no learning curve. I would like to be able to change the background, color, and font, but I'll sacrifice those things because this app is fast and easy.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 26, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joseph LeBlanc
- © Dynamic App Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99