By Dynamic App Design LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Creating lists shouldn’t be complicated. Tap + to create a new list. Tap a list to open it. Tap + to add new items to that list. Tap edit to manage your lists.
That’s it. That’s Checklist+
✔Beautiful and simple UI
✔iCloud backup and syncing
✔No feature bloat
✔One tap list creation
✔Super easy editing and organizing
✔See completed items at a glance
✔Email your lists
What's New in Version 1.1
Optimized for Iphone5
Simple to use, easy to maintain
This is the only list-keeping system I've ever found to be effective. I make lists every day but always either lose them or forget the open items from yesterday's list.
- Simple design makes for making lists easier than you'd write it on a post-it note
- Easy addition of new items or categories
- Quick access to the app and each list makes it possible for one to use and maintain this daily
- Sometimes the editing function glitches, or when I try to "nest" an item the text screws up. Occasionally it's a pain to delete an item because it will think I'm trying to nest it
- You always have to have at least one item on a list to keep the list. This is a pain because I always have an "Errands" list, but just because I run all my errands doesn't mean I want to delete the list!
- At least one more level of sub categories would be immensely helpful here so you don't have to use so many levels of nesting. Ex: I have a Work list, and various projects at work. If I could make a sub list that would be awesome, but instead I have to add an item (that defaults to the bottom of my work list), then drag it up, then nest it. Kind of a pain. I realize simplicity is the value of the app here, but I think another level could only help.
Great app overall. All the other checklist apps are impossible to maintain because they try to take over the function of a calendar which shouldn't be the purpose of a checklist app.
The packing list program I've been looking for!
I have been looking for a nice, simple, easy checklist app for my master packing list, but all the ones I've downloaded have been way too fancy -- not to mention slow and bloated and hard to navigate and filled with sample lists I'll never use.
Then I downloaded this one, and I'm so glad I did. It took about two minutes to master. I now have categories for my pre-trip to-do items, toiletries, child supplies, clothes, etc. Now when prepping for a trip I can check and uncheck easily, depending on which items I need to take. Super easy. Easy, too, to check/uncheck a whole category. Just what I needed.
Only two small requests, though they're not make-or-break:
1) The ability to alphabetize lists. It gets a little unwieldy when you're trying to manage 30-40 items on a list and they're in no particular order. I ended up doing it by hand, but would be nice if it were automatic.
2) A button to hide/view checked items, or having them automatically move to the bottom of the applicable list until they're unchecked. Again, it gets a little unwieldy to manage a long list when you keep having to skip over items you've already checked off.
All told, though, this is a great choice. If I could download it again, I would so I could use it for a nice, simple grocery list, too.
Would have given it 5 stars but....
Very basic check list app. Nothing fancy and it's easy to use. But I discovered one major drawback for me today. I found out I could not edit a sub-task.
My auto correct changed a word and I wanted to change it but found out it wouldn't let me. So I had to mark the incorrect task complete and then create a new one to correct it. That's pretty dumb if you ask me - not allowing an edit. I highly suggest this to be changed in the next update.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 26, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dynamic App Design LLC
- © Dynamic App Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99