By Medscience Animations Studios Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application uses cutting-edge technology to create a comprehensive learning tool that encompasses the principal aspects that you need to know about vaginal hysterectomy. It includes interactive, state-of-the-art, dynamic 3-D animation that lets you appreciate, with accurate detail, what takes place inside a woman’s body during surgery from unique angles and perspectives that you've never seen before Additionally, it incorporates a concept of interactivity in which the user can control what, when and how information is accessed (video, text, audio, 3-D dynamic animation). There are included 6 lectures with a total of 153 slides, 49 videos, 112 screens with text and drawings and 10 Tridimensional Interactive animations.
There is a medley of incredible advances combined in this one application. Medscience Animations Studios uses the term DySA™ (Dynamic Surgical Animations) to identify this integration of technologies that include unique tablet portability technology; high efficiency software allowing tablet executed three-dimensional model animation; and, plausible reality created by the latest generation of mathematical simulation models of dynamic states to facilitate the learning process.
• 3D Interactive animations showing a representation of the dynamic of the pelvic floor on each one of the main stages of the vaginal hysterectomy in absence of prolapse.
• 3D modeling of the essential instruments required for vaginal hysterectomy. Interactivity to generate 360 degrees rotation and functionality.
• Quality of the scientific content. The application includes the main aspects that you need to know about vaginal hysterectomy, from patient selection and morcellation techniques to dealing with unexpected drawbacks, the following is the list of the scientific content :
History, Advantages, Patient Selection and Preparation
• Videos (3)
• Lecture with 25 Slides
• 18 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
Standard Technique and Details to Optimize Results
• Videos (8)
• Lecture with 26 Slides
• 24 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
Transvaginal Morcellation of the Large Uterus
• Videos (5)
• Lecture with 12 Slides
• 15 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
Overcoming the Difficult Vaginal Hysterectomy
• Videos (5)
• Lecture with 19 Slides
• 14 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
Adnexal Surgery During Vaginal Hysterectomy
• Lecture with 20 Slides
• 13 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
Tips on Prevention and Treatment of Complications
• Videos (11)
• Lecture with 51 Slides
• 28 pages ( IPAD size ) with text and drawings
VIDEOS WITH 3D-INTERACTIVE ANIMATIONVideo3D Animation
- Posterior cervical incisionYesYes
- Entering the peritoneal cavityYesYes
- Peritoneal openingYesYes
-Anterior cervical incision and section
of the supracervical septumYesYes
- Clamping and cutting the uterosacral/cardinal
- Suture of the uterosacral/cardinal ligament complexYesYes
- Incision of the anterior peritoneumYesYes
- Clamping , cutting and suturing the vascular pedicleYesYes
- Morcellation and removal of the uterusYesYes ( 2 versions )
- Vaginal adnexectomyYesNo
- McCall culdoplasty and suture of the vaginal cuffYesNo
- Tying the McCall sutureYesNo
NOTE : The videos with audio are in Portuguese.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Jun 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 584 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Medscience Animations Studios Inc.
- © 2012 Medscience Animations Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.