This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME**
-Share with your friends and family while it's free-
TicToe Fury is the best variation of the original Tic Tac Toe, it involves clever strategic thinking. We reinvented your favorite childhood game and took it to a whole new level.
Once you start playing, it will for sure become one of your 'must have apps'. TicToe Fury is designed in an extraordinary way that will make you want to play for hours straight.
Download now and enjoy this outstanding turn-based game.
TOP RANKED GAME:
• Raked top 10 in over 15 countries all around the world
• Over 300,000 downloads
• 5/5 - IndieGameMag: "Not only is TicToe Fury fun to play, but it’s packed with content to keep you interested."
• 4/5 - AppAdvice: "You’ve never played tic-tac-toe like this before. The classic game gets an extreme makeover."
• 5/5 - iPadAppServer: "TicToe Fury is first in our top 3."
• 4.5/5 - Products Info: "When played between two persons this game gives full entertainment and enjoyment."
• 5/5 - Apps4Review: "A College Version of School Game."
• 5/5 - AppsMirror: "A Reinvented Master App of Tic Tac Toe."
WHAT USERS SAID:
• Canada: Best game ever - BEME94
• Colombia: Increíble juego seis estrellas - Canin72926
• France: Superbe! Très cool appli. - Jsarquis
• Germany: Mit etwas Geschick und einem IQ von mind. 80 ist das Spiel sehr gut spielbar und macht eine Menge Spaß. - Scirocco III 2.0 TSI
• Italy: Bellissima app, il classico tris in chiave moderna - Mastís
• Netherlands: Erg slimme uitbreiding van boter-kaas-en-eieren, waardoor het echt een uitdaging wordt. - Alien Liberation Fron
• Spain: Adictiva al 100% - Trasguee
• UK: Awesome game, it reminds me early days when we use to play it on school copy ;) - Rizwanzz
• US: Challenging & fun. Now back to playing...... - Earnerak
• US: This has become my go to game when I need to take a break. - BinaryAlias
• US: One word, people. ONE word — A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Never enjoyed a simple pencil-and-paper game so much. - Sarazeen
• US: Great game.. My 12 year old son likes it and it helps him with his logical thinking skills. - CJCMN
• Game Center turn-based multiplayer* (so you can play with your friends at any time)
• Universal game (buy once, enjoy on all your devices)
• Excellent replay value
• Single-player games
• Multiplayer local games
• Over 30 achievements to earn
• Game Center leaderboards
• Color and name selection
• Assistive touch (iPhone only)
• Magical graphics
• Fluent animations
• Outstanding music
• Many secret features waiting for you
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT:
• Website: wozy.co
• Twitter: twitter.wozy.co
• Facebook: facebook.wozy.co
• Support: support.wozy.co
*Online mode works only on devices running iOS 8 and up.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• 64-bit support.
• Support for iOS 8.3.
• Added App-Preview of the game.
Makes you ponder
Once you'd learned as a kid the "strategy" of making one of the first two moves in the center square to end with a guaranteed cat's game, tic-tac-toe lost its appeal.
I'm staring at possible moves and potential future moves and how I should have played an earlier move and...
Online Doesn't Work
A fun variant on the traditional tic tac toe game. Unfortunately, the online component doesn't work 99% of the time, and that's how I most want to use it--playing against (non-local) people. Since I can't do that, the game is almost worthless to me.
This game will literally not allow you to make a selection on a particular board until you have already lost that board at times. Very stupid game. I can see why it's free and has only two reviews...