Have you ever wondered when you last did something?
Your last vacation, your last call to your parents, or last toothbrush you changed.
Last Time makes tracking things become an easy and enjoyable task, so that you won't forget any important thing again.
- Last time you watched the movie.
- Last time you hang out with your friends.
- Last time you visited your parents.
- Last time you enjoyed with your children.
- Last time you saw the dentist.
- Last time you read some good books.
Not just the good things, but you could track events you wish to quit or refrain from like smoking or being late. Possibility is limited to your imagination.
You will find you can manage time and things better just by knowing when you last did that things.
- Event tracking: Keeping track of how long since the last occurrence of an event.
- High usability: One tap away from any actions.
- Customizable: Change icons and backgrounds up to your preference.
- History: You could take note and see when you last did something in chronological order.
- Filtering display: Select to see only weeks, months, or years old events.
- Reminder: An app level reminder.
Support iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of those apps I gotta have along with Calendar, Reminders, and To-Do apps. It’s simple. iCloud sync works flawlessly. When’s the last time you changed the car’s oil, changed the AC filter, bought your spouse flowers, or got your haircut? Now you’ll know.
A Truly Great App
Very Effective, Functional App with Just the Right Number of Features for Tracking Habits.
It is not just a pretty app, but a solidly thought out app with well designed and implemented features.
This app is great for tracking things, however a feature to be able to go back and change things needs to be added! With that addition, it would be a five star app!
- Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- 51.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2017 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.