Project Reno will help you plan, monitor and track your projects in an easy and intuitive way. The application allows architects, contractors, designers, home owners and more to have complete control of all aspects of their projects. From a simple new painting job to a whole new addition to your home or building, Project Reno will give you the control. Email your renovation projects to customers, contractors, designers, architects and partners in a quote, estimation or information format.
Project Reno will give you the ability to add pictures and categorize the break- down costs of you projects. You will also be able to monitor your projects by changing their statuses from pending to approved, completed and paid.
Project Reno allows you to maintain a separate list of contacts (instead of using the whole list of contacts in your device) so you can easily find contacts that matter to your projects.
Generate reports by date, contact or status. You can then email or print those generated reports directly from Project Reno.
Give it a try and take control of your projects with Project Reno! We keep continually adding new amazing features so you get all the tools you need to easily plan and manage your projects.
Here's a summary of the features you'll get:
- Manage projects
- Filter projects by contact, status, #, or project name
- Manage project contacts
- Send the project by email with the options to include costs, total cost only or with no costs
- Add before and after photos to your projects
- Break down and categorize project costs (create any category)
- Change project status to approved, completed, paid or leave it as its default pending status
- Output filtered project reports to email or AirPrint
- Share with Twitter, Facebook and Sina Weibo (iOS 6+)
- Option to Archive Projects
- iOS 9 ready
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent in many respects, and the best of the ones I looked at, but everything you input is only saved locally, so as far as I can tell there’s no way for two people to have access to the plans. You can send a copy to someone, but you can’t share access to a plan to make edits.
Also, support link (both in app and in App Store) is broken.
So great app for doing a project alone, but useless if two or more people are working on a project.
Juggling Two Different Houses with Multiple Projects
Currently have 2 different houses where I'm responsible for 6-7 projects and inspections apiece. This app is standing between me and a panic attack. I can keep costs, contacts, progress and completion deadlines straight with no problem whatsoever. Great app, easy to use and personalize!!
Keeps My Renos Organized
Love the ease and way everything works together. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it lacks a few minor things but mainly lacks the ability to have multiple people work on anything.
- Developpement de Site Web Inpulse Inc.
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © inPulse Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.