By Aspiring Investments Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a business owner, financial planner, accountant, treasurer or a financial controller for a small or mid-tier enterprise, and are looking for a cost effective, self-contained application for financial book keeping and future business projections, Financial statements app is a good choice for you. The app has been elegantly designed, is simple to use and suitable for the needs of businesses.
The app comes with in-built, easy to use and customizable financial statements and reports:
1. Income Statement - Provides a measure of your company's economic performance. Also called a "Profit and Loss Statement". The income statement comes in two separate formats, each on a separate tab - single step with all revenues and expenses lumped together; and multi step that calculates Gross Profit and Operating Income.
2. Balance Sheet - Summarize what your company owns and owes.
3. Cash Flow Statement - Where does your company get and spend its cash?
4. Profit and Loss Projection - Helps you create a 3-year profit and loss projection for a business providing services or selling goods or both.
The app lets you save and re-use the financial statements, so you can see and keep a track of the financial progress of your business over time. If you would like to share the financial statements with your business partners, investors and other stakeholders, simply tap e-mail, to send the information instantly anytime and anywhere. Alternatively, you can locally save, email and print the statements. Financial book keeping and planning for your business has never been so easier.
What's New in Version 13.0
menu tab added
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 10, 2015
- Version: 13.0
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspiring Investments Corp
- © 2012 Aspiring Investments Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email 10 Pdfs$0.99