Prostate Cancer Imaging
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Prostate Cancer Imaging" is a didactic medical application designed to teach you how to read and interpret prostate MRI images as well as to help you attain optimal interpretation performance. It is a course unlike any you have experienced before: it is personalized, interactive, connected, and...entertaining!
This iPad app will provide you with step-by-step assistance for recognizing all kinds of prostate cancers on multiparametric MRI examinations, plus a guide for using a Pi-RADS synthetic classification. It is designed for radiologists, urologists and any physician wishing to improve his knowledge in prostate imaging.
You will have access to more than 36 high-quality clinical cases prepared by radiologists and urologists ¹ . Each case includes:
- The patient history
- A full multiparametric MRI study with synchronized T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted, and DCE-MRI T1-weighted images, with an amazing 2D sync pointer (see screenshots)
- A standardized ESUR-based 27-region reporting grid that allows you to test your diagnostic skills, view a schematic procedure for the case, and obtain a statistical view of the answers of users worldwide
- An extensive correction of the case, with details on semiological criteria, typical images, suspicious image scoring, biopsy and prostatectomy results (with histological reconstruction in some cases), patient follow-up, and “key” messages for the case
- A list of selected, interesting references for the case, with the possibility to peruse these references online...
- All cases will be presented in a logical way to enable you to learn progressively. The cases can also be sorted and filtered by pathology, technique, signs, difficulties, cancer location, and more.
- Finally, if you finish the case bundle quickly, you’ll be able to download new cases from our servers, regularly, and for free++. 6 new cases available for download in our online database : recurrences after prostatectomy, brachytherapy, EBRT, amazing cases !
This application also integrates three additional sections you'll love:
- " Keys for interpretation ". These flash cards courses, updated regularly, summarize all of the basic elements required for prostate MRI interpretation.
- " References " provides you with access to a handpicked list of about 90 articles for this topic. Each article has an abstract and either an open access Full Text PDF, or a Full Text PDF (if you are authorized to download it) link. You’ll be able to import new PDF papers into your collection and read them offline, print them, share them.
- " Radiologic Anatomy ", is an annotated pelvic MRI, with more than 800 annotated structures.
Overall, this app offers you a full, interactive, personalized and entertaining tool for painless prostate MRI learning.
- This application was written by a radiologist specialized in uro-oncology and prostate cancer MRI imaging, working as an assistant professor in the radiology department of the Lille University Hospital in the North of France.
----------MESSAGE FOR CHINESE-SPEAKING PHYSICIANS-----------
If you are a chinese-speaking radiologist++ and want to help us translate the application, please contact Dr PUECH at "firstname.lastname@example.org". We need to build a translated version, as China is our third market with incredible growth. Translators will be included in our "test flight" program for upcoming 2015 version.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Aug 21, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Philippe PUECH
- © 2012, Philippe PUECH, All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.