Prostate Cancer Imaging
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"Prostate Cancer Imaging" is a didactic medical application designed to teach you how to read and interpret prostate MRI images as well as to help you attain optimal interpretation performance. It is a course unlike any you have experienced before: it is personalized, interactive, connected, and...entertaining!
This iPad app will provide you with step-by-step assistance for recognizing all kinds of prostate cancers on multiparametric MRI examinations, plus a guide for using a Pi-RADS synthetic classification. It is designed for radiologists, urologists and any physician wishing to improve his knowledge in prostate imaging.
You will have access to more than 36 high-quality clinical cases prepared by radiologists and urologists ¹ . Each case includes:
- The patient history
- A full multiparametric MRI study with synchronized T2-weighted, diffusion-weighted, and DCE-MRI T1-weighted images, with an amazing 2D sync pointer (see screenshots)
- A standardized ESUR-based 27-region reporting grid that allows you to test your diagnostic skills, view a schematic procedure for the case, and obtain a statistical view of the answers of users worldwide
- An extensive correction of the case, with details on semiological criteria, typical images, suspicious image scoring, biopsy and prostatectomy results (with histological reconstruction in some cases), patient follow-up, and “key” messages for the case
- A list of selected, interesting references for the case, with the possibility to peruse these references online...
- All cases will be presented in a logical way to enable you to learn progressively. The cases can also be sorted and filtered by pathology, technique, signs, difficulties, cancer location, and more.
- Finally, if you finish the case bundle quickly, you’ll be able to download new cases from our servers, regularly, and for free++. 6 new cases available for download in our online database : recurrences after prostatectomy, brachytherapy, EBRT, amazing cases !
This application also integrates three additional sections you'll love:
- " Keys for interpretation ". These flash cards courses, updated regularly, summarize all of the basic elements required for prostate MRI interpretation.
- " References " provides you with access to a handpicked list of about 90 articles for this topic. Each article has an abstract and either an open access Full Text PDF, or a Full Text PDF (if you are authorized to download it) link. You’ll be able to import new PDF papers into your collection and read them offline, print them, share them.
- " Radiologic Anatomy ", is an annotated pelvic MRI, with more than 800 annotated structures.
Overall, this app offers you a full, interactive, personalized and entertaining tool for painless prostate MRI learning.
- This application was written by a radiologist specialized in uro-oncology and prostate cancer MRI imaging, working as an assistant professor in the radiology department of the Lille University Hospital in the North of France.
This compatibility version was mainly released to allow full compatibility with newer systems (iOS>8). A brand new version, completely redesigned, with new cases, is in preparation for 2017.
Simple bug fixes
This application was designed and written by Pr Philippe PUECH, chairman of the genito-urinary radiology department of the Lille University Hospital (France).
What's New in Version 1.3.0
- Fixed the impossibility to download new cases
- Fixed "send comment..." bug
- Fixed interface readability issues
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 129 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Philippe PUECH
- © 2012...2016, Philippe PUECH, All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.