Even Monsters Get Sick
By Busy Bee Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reduced price to celebrate the release of "Even Monsters Are Shy"!
Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner
Kirkus Reviews pick for “Best of 2012”
Best Apps for Kids “Best of the Best” pick
Babble.com “Top Apps For Kids” pick
* Perfect. :) -- AppyDazeBlog
* 5 out of 5 stars. -- BestAppsForKids.com
* An engaging story with the right mix of humor and lesson...to elevate the reading experience. -- Common Sense Media
* It is a fantastic app -- mummysspace.com
* Top Pick for ages 3-7 -- smartappsforkids.com
* Beautiful interactive storybook -- AppFavour.com
* Children with wheezles and sneezles of their own will sympathize with the droopy monster and perhaps feel a little less anxious about doctor visits, too. -- Kirkus Reviews
* Delightfully interactive... This is a wonderful addition to your digital library! -- theimum.com
* Beautiful illustrations, several mini games, excellent background music and sound effects, and well-implemented interactivity throughout the pages of the book...a great one to have. -- GeeksWithJuniors.com
* Wow, what an awesome app! -- APPreciation
The first in the Even Monsters (TM) series of StoryGame(TM) apps!
Kids read, listen, touch, play and interact with Harry as he struggles to find out what’s wrong with his new monster. Beautiful art, a custom soundtrack and full interactivity throughout keeps kids engaged and keeps parents raving about both the learning aspects and the endearing message built into “Even Monsters Get Sick.”
Readers and non-readers of all skill levels will enjoy the wide range of features in this interactive storybook.
"a true gem and a perfect example of why every family needs to invest in an iPad. I was hooked from the first page. If the Apple Stores held midnight release parties for new apps, I’d be one of the crazies standing in line for this one." -- SmartAppsforKids.com
"The imagery was gorgeous...delightfully interactive...a wonderful addition to your digital library!" -- theimum.com
"Monsters. Great big monsters with great big floppy tongues. Can’t beat ‘em." -- appsplayground.com
"This was the best download ever. I just wish there were more books like this one since it is such a popular book in my class. Thank You soo much!!!"
"Wow, what an awesome app."
"A MUST BUY BOOK!"
“Absolutely LOVE the app…it is on high rotation in my house.“
* 6 games that are intertwined with the storyline
* Activities and fun surprises on every page
* Teaches kids positive lessons about caring for others, and that everyone gets sick sometimes
* Read to yourself, or hear the story read by a professional child actor
* Full-color illustrations, interactive animations, and a custom soundtrack
Brought to you by the same team that produced the hit app Zoo Train, the acclaimed Bug Games, and the ever-popular Giggle Ghosts!
Visit our site for more info on “Even Monsters Get Sick” and our other apps!
We have no way to contact you via a review - if you have any issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com!
Become a fan on Facebook:
Please help us to keep improving the book! Send feedback, comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
This app contains NO ads, in-app purchases, push notifications, tracking, or any data collection whatsoever.
This app does contain a link to our website for more information, and links to the iTunes app store in reference to our other games; these links are found only in one contained Parent screen which is separate from the game play screens.
Busy Bee Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
What's New in Version 1.3
Updated art to include series TM.
This is by far the best children's story book I've found so far. I wish they all could be so good. I can certainly see why there are so many other five star reviews. These people know how to do it right. On top of a wonderful story, and engaging interactive pages, there are no in app purchases to be bothered with. Love it, love it, love it! I will be looking for more from these creators. Thanks for a great product.
Even Monsters Get Sick is an absolutely lovely book. Every page is engaging, and teaches kids about kindness, acceptance and tolerance. The book follows a boy who accepts a monster in a trade and then realizes, he needs some help. The illustrations are phenomenal, and there is always something to do on a page. I absolutely would recommend this book to young and old alike.
This book is so adorable. I love the interactive elements they are more like little mini games vs other books that have touch surprises.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 10, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Busy Bee Studios
- © 2012 Busy Bee Studios, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.