Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique spin on zombie games
Into the dead is another one of them free running games, with a first person camera, an assortment of weapons and unique modes, a creepy and scary looking atmosphere and of course lots and I mean lots of zombies. The gameplay is about dodging the undead and picking up weapons to... well I guess shoot them. Now although that may sound about it to the game, it should be known that this simple concept was very addicting and just overall fun. Something about just imagining how you could of got a further distance without dying and improving your overall score and just the general gameplay really convinces you to keep going and keep replaying.
Gameplay is great, but
I love this game. The graphics are great, and it's a new spin on zombie games. But I do have a few problems and suggestions. My first problem are the sounds. They sound like you found them on the internet for free. If you made your own sounds, then it would be better. You should also put some background music to make it feel more authentic. I really wanted to record this gameplay, but the way it records is a little sketchy. It only records for about 1.5 minutes. I would like to see it record until you die in-game. Also, I haven't seen any other guns besides a pistol. I would like to see more guns be implemented into the game.
This game is a great time waster, I would usually get bored of doing homework and such and I would always hop on this game to kill time. The premium weapons aren't necessary but they offer a real punch such as the Trench gun which has to my favorite gun because the bayonet on the underbarrel has saved me many time. All in all this game is amazing and would rate this 10/10 because of the endless running and the skill to be able to weave in and out of the zombies path.
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 170.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Medium Coin Pack $2.99
- Large Coin Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.