By Intelligent Firearm Solutions, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can take the #1 firearm inventory software for collectors with you - wherever you are, your collection is there with you!
MyGunDB Go is the mobile companion to the MyGunDB Desktop edition available free at http://MyGunDB.com
MyGunDB Go allows you to to manage your firearm collection in an easy to use way. Manage your firearms, ammo, accessories and more!
MyGunDB Go is being built using the feedback of thousands of MyGunDB desktop version users. This release allows tracking of your firearm data, images and Purchase/Sale information, accessories and sync with the desktop version.
When using Dropbox sync, use the Dropbox Link button first, then you can import/export to dropbox (Requires Desktop version 1.99.9+ for syncing)
Feel free to reach us via:
What's New in Version .9.4
DROPBOX ISSUE RESOLVED! Sorry for the delay, an issue with Apple's Developer website caused a delay.
* Email function fixed to display data properly
* Tablets can now be used in Landscape or Portrait orientation while phones are Portrait only
* Startup tweaked to improve startup speed
* Can filter to show All, Only Owned or Only Sold firearms
* Added an Ammo tab to manage your ammo inventory
* Changed Main tab to use space more efficently on Tablets
* Added Rotation button on Pictures tab
* Added ability to Tap picture on Pictures tab in order to Zoom full screen
Lost hours of data input trying to sync / backup my data
Lost hours of data input trying to sync / backup my data. Just completely unacceptable. I own the Mac version and the iOS versions and backing up and syncing are clunky and obviously not foolproof.
Also, it seems like there have been no updates from developer in a while and posting on their support forum yields little help.
So overall, good idea but not very polished or user friendly application.
The desktop version is great.
The transfer from desktop to phone took a little bit to figure out how to do it.
The mobile app is nice, but needs to be able to edit more on the app, also be able to see holster section, and see the pictures of the accessories
Overall very good app.
It Works - Have to read instructions!
This app does exactly what it says it does. Could it be easier to use/navigate and be more intuitive when synching with the desktop version? Absolutely. But it's the only one of its kind that I'm aware of, and does an excellent job once you learn what you're doing.
1. Set up a Dropbox account (it's free, I only use it for this..no big deal).
2. READ the instructions and the help knowledge base. Seriously. Takes 2 minutes.
If you do the above, it works perfectly, every time. Happy customer, thank you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 05, 2013
- Version: .9.4
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Intelligent Firearm Solutions, LLC.
- © Intelligent Firearm Solutions, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.