Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 58.0.3029.83
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
The update was a downgrade!
I thought it was just my phone that is acting weird but seeing other people's reviews made me realize that the latest update made the app slow. I use Chrome to play music in the background but because of the update, I can no longer do that. The video buffers and plays normally when I am on that page but as soon as I leave it, it buffers again and stops the current video. The app also has a delay on clicks; whenever I press something on a page, it takes a few seconds to register and load. Before the update, the app functioned like normal when I first got it. What happened???
Chrome is Awesome!
I love using Chrome on mobile devices, it's simple and reliable. Recently switching to an iPhone I had to download this app promptly. I was a bit disappointed when I didn't see a home button. Can this be added in a future update?
Also, can we see a settings option to close the app when the last tab is closed?
Keep up the great work!
I updated. It crashed. Opened it again and tried to restore my tabs. Crash again and now all my tabs are erased and I have to start all over again. Not only that, whenever I try to search my history to find the last pages my tabs were on, Chrome crashes. The only reason I'm now using Chrome is because I have all my passwords on it and it syncs with the desktop version of Chrome.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 25, 2017
- Version: 58.0.3029.83
- Size: 95.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.