Journals - Journal, Diary, & Notebook Library
By Mazzuna LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Journals has NOT been designed for iOS 7 ****
• The ability to create multiple journals, diaries, and notebooks
• Synchronize your journals, diaries, and notebooks between all your iOS devices through your Dropbox.
• Create separate chapters with ease
• Easily organize and move your journal entries from one chapter to another
• Keep your thoughts, pictures, videos, and audio safe and secure by password protecting journals with sensitive information
• Create PDFs from your journals, diaries, or notebooks.
• Attach pictures, video or record on Journals’ built-in audio player
What's New in Version 14.7
Used to love this app, until now....
I've been using journals plus since April and I used to love it...until now when I need to make room on my iPad and can't seem to get my journals backed up to a readable format ANYWHERE. I've tried backing up to Dropbox, doesn't work, I've tried exporting to my computer, doesn't work, I even tried creating a PDF, but you don't give me the option of saving it anywhere and it only gives me one day of my hundreds...and now I'm having to go through each day and copy and paste to Docs to go, word so I can export. What a waste of time. I will not be using your app any longer. And now on top of all this, you won't even respond to my request for assistance. Very poor customer service and the app is worthless if I can't go back and re-read my journals, and save them in a readable format off my iPad.
😍Best Journal App
I have used this app since 2011. When I bought a new iPad in 2016 I thought I had lost my Journals. But I did do a backup in my iTunes so I found it and downloaded it and it has been working. Occasionally I get a warning that the app may slow down my iPad but I have not noticed it doing so.
I have gone back in my life and have memories clear back to 1988. I don't want to lose them due to lack of support.
Please support this app or sell it to someone who cares then I will give it 5 stars. Thanks
Was 5 star till I tried to sync with iPad.
I've used this app for about 2 yrs with very few problems. Recently I bought an iPad and want to backup or have my journals available for both and tried the sync option but I get all the new information I enter but none of the old info has transferred with several attempts. Would love for a fix for the problem though
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 10, 2014
- Version: 14.7
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mazzuna LLC
- © Mazzuna 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.