Texas Trust Mobile Banking makes it easy to do more with mobile. Take control of your debit and credit cards with Card Controls! There’s no need to panic if you can’t find your card – Card Controls makes it easy to temporarily freeze, or even permanently cancel your Texas Trust debit or credit cards. Use Quick Balance to see funds available for the accounts you choose, right from the Texas Trust app’s welcome screen, or alternatively on your Apple watch via the Texas Trust app for Apple Watch. Managing your account with Texas Trust Credit Union has never been easier, faster, or more secure.
- Temporarily freeze debit or credit cards
- Permanently cancel cards that are lost or stolen
- Order a new card to replace a damaged one
- Check your account balances lightning fast, no login required
- Check balances
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Schedule Bill Pay payments
- Set up custom SMS alerts for each account so you’re always in the know
- Send secure messages for support
* View your statements right from the app!
* Mobile Enrollment*
* Enroll in online and mobile banking right from the app.
* Reset Password*
* Forgot your password? It’s okay, we have your back. You can now reset a lost or forgotten password right from the login screen.
* Speed improvements and bug squashing*
Ratings and Reviews
Likes vs dislikes!
I like the new app. It is better than the Qualtrust app. I also appreciate the friendly staff at the Irving branch. That said, I do not like the unreasonable fees. Qualtrust never charged for money transfers. I always set up my savings as my account to draw from when my checking acct got too low. Now, if my account balance fall in the negative, instead of the bank transferring the money as needed, I have to transfer it myself, if not, TCU charges me $5.00 for every transfer they make. Also, Qualtrust never charged me for copies of my statements when needed. Now my only option is to go and print them out myself. This is very inconvenient. These fees are
very unreasonable. I will have to start looking for another bank. Ok so
Great! Always staying ahead in member service!
Over the years, I have seen this app become one of the best I have ever used and seen with any other financial institution. User friendly and very easy to navigate. Everything that any user would like to have in an app. I can do all my banking needs with this app. Kudos to the Hurst branch for their excellent Member Service! The tellers aways knock it out of the ballpark!
I've had an account at Texas Trust for years. When they got this app I was very excited. It has improved and things are amazingly easy now. When it started out it didn't have bill pay or mobile deposit. Now it does. It's much better than some other bank apps. All around great app. Couldn't live without it"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.