Oflow - Creativity App
By Tanner Christensen
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The inspiration generator app.
"Don't just think outside the box, crush it with creativity sparker Oflow." - Official @AppStore
Oflow sparks your imagination with more than 150 proven creative prompts for having ideas and using your imagination whenever you feel stuck.
• Bookmark your favorite methods for getting unstuck
• Create and share ideas and notes
• Export methods or notes to Evernote
• Set daily creative reminders for inspiration
• iPad and iPhone support
"Oflow features an impressive variety of techniques...such a useful, well-designed resource." - InnovationTools.com
- Designed to help you be more creative and have ideas
- More than 150 proven, creativity tips and prompts that will have you coming up with great ideas instantly
- Set daily creativity reminders
- From creating a mind map to drawing in the dark, Oflow will help you break through any creative block
- Keep notes and bookmark favorites
- Share ideas and methods by email, Twitter, Facebook, or export to Evernote
- Works on both iPad and iPhone devices
#### Check out my other hit apps in the App Store ####
- Brainbean, creative brain games for kids (and adults) on your iPad
- Creative Writing Prompts, helps you create a writing habit
- Wordid, a fun, fast-paced, and creative word game for your iPhone
- Snaplight, helps you capture and highlight quotes from the real world
"A real jumpstart from way outside the box to spark the creative mind." - AppAdvice.com
**Part of the Apple Education program, offering discounts to teachers and educational institutions.**
What's New in Version 1.9.1
In this update to oflow:
• Improved user interface!
• Stability enhancements
This app kicks much but creativity --please update!
Please update this app to 64-bit so that it will work with the new version of iOS! It's such a great app and FFFFAAAAAAARRRR too awesome to lose!
AWESOME Mindfulness App‼️ PLEASE UPDATE for iOS 11
Please update for 64 bit and iOS 11 because it's such an awesome app for mindfulness!
Shakes the cobwebs out of your head by suggesting different methods for solving creative problems. Good for when you're stuck and you need to approach the issue from angles that you don't normally consider.
This is a four-star app, but I gave it five to help counter the boneheads who aren't giving it a fair review. I guess some people get upset when an app doesn't do all the thinking for them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tanner Christensen
- © Tanner Christensen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.